PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?
Threadstarter

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: seidio 3500 mAh extended battery!! Anyone got one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
the one thing stopping me from getting this battery is that i already have a seidio innocase and don't want to give it up.
Thats the only that sucks..very limited on cases..other than that..im a heavy data user and batt is a god send.....lol love it..
Old 03-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Quote:
the one thing stopping me from getting this battery is that i already have a seidio innocase and don't want to give it up.
Thats the only that sucks..very limited on cases..other than that..im a heavy data user and batt is a god send.....lol love it..
They should send you a replacement innocase if you already have one that fits with the new battery.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

kinglance82 is a n00b

I was going to get one too, but on EBAY you can get two 1500mh batteries from hong kong for about 15 bucks. I went that route, just to be cheap, those 3 should last me on a heavy usage day
Old 04-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglance82 View Post
I was going to get one too, but on EBAY you can get two 1500mh batteries from hong kong for about 15 bucks. I went that route, just to be cheap, those 3 should last me on a heavy usage day
True, but i'd be somewhat skeptical of the quality of these $15 Hong Kong batteries.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ya might have been expensive..but to me worth it..feels better n hand..dont have to change batts.or be tied to the wall.lol..for me..it works..
Old 04-02-2010, 01:53 PM
N00b

kinglance82 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
True, but i'd be somewhat skeptical of the quality of these $15 Hong Kong batteries.
I am to... but for 15 bucks worth a try, if it works, my 6 year old Toshiba needs a battery to.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:56 PM
N00b

kinglance82 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
ya might have been expensive..but to me worth it..feels better n hand..dont have to change batts.or be tied to the wall.lol..for me..it works..
I had a Siedio extended battery for my BlackBerry, it was a good battery. I can see the allure of having a different form, the Hero for my size hands doesnt seem to fit very well either, i have 3 skins from Hong Kong for 12 bucks also on the way, i hope they help LOL
Old 04-02-2010, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

It's nice. I've had the battery for a week, and have only charged it 3 times. Much better than the 7 times I would have charged the original battery. If I turned off GPS, and mobile data, and only used the phone for text/phone calls, it would probably last all week! But what's the fun in that?
Old 04-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
It's nice. I've had the battery for a week, and have only charged it 3 times. Much better than the 7 times I would have charged the original battery. If I turned off GPS, and mobile data, and only used the phone for text/phone calls, it would probably last all week! But what's the fun in that?
exactly..lol my screen is all the way up.. data on..as is gps..bout 300 texts a day.. facebook junk.. and surfin..this battery cant be beat..lol though i do like the mugen battery back cover better.lol
Old 04-02-2010, 04:32 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglance82 View Post
I had a Siedio extended battery for my BlackBerry, it was a good battery. I can see the allure of having a different form, the Hero for my size hands doesnt seem to fit very well either, i have 3 skins from Hong Kong for 12 bucks also on the way, i hope they help LOL
I gotta ask, how are you charging your additional batteries? Do you charge them in the phone and just swap everytime one gets charged fully? Seems like alot of work.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories