PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
seidio 3500 mAh extended battery!! Anyone got one?

I finally pulled the trigger on one..and 2 screen protectors.. should arrive tom by 3pm fedex..

Anyone using one atm! What are your thoughts and hows it perform for ya!!!

And please dont post, stuff like bah to big, or i would rather get the extended battery that fits the original back.etc...Save that for another thread...lol
Old 03-18-2010, 08:39 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: seidio 3500 mAh extended battery!! Anyone got one?

Bah, to frikkin big! Lol.

Here is a link over at xda discussing that battery.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...highlight=3500

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 03-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

lol I read a couple threads at xda and androidforums.. just wondering if anyone here has one and their thoughts...
Old 03-18-2010, 12:08 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Word. Sorry, I dont have one, just thought Id offer what I did know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

np thanks...I got mine today..its funny bout the same size as the hero with the bodyglove cover.. still fits my htc case from bestbuy perfectly.lol

so far im a happy camper..plus not being tied to a outlet is a big plus..
Old 03-21-2010, 01:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I havent used it (I dont like the extra bulk) but my boss has had one for a couple weeks and loves it! He said it'll go 2-3 days without a charge which is pretty substantial because his phone is a city line and it never stops ringing!

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 03-21-2010, 01:34 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
I havent used it (I dont like the extra bulk) but my boss has had one for a couple weeks and loves it! He said it'll go 2-3 days without a charge which is pretty substantial because his phone is a city line and it never stops ringing!
diggityDAMN! Now i want one.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Harveystyles is keeping up the good workHarveystyles is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Harveystyles

Thats just ridiculous. I don't see how your "attached to a wall charger", I at least get a whole days worth of charge, out of mine, and that's with moderate to heavy usage too.
Fresh 1.1 Rom
Old 03-21-2010, 12:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

well im sure i could go most of the day without the charger...but im a heavy data user..and text all day to my wife etc.. but also i have big hands..and the extra bulk helps on typing..

..lol 90% of smartphones and even cellphones Ive used over the years have had extended batts..

But its also a pref..most people are like, arg thats ugly.etc. bah bah..but now i can use this phone. with brightness all the way up.. leave data and gps on.. etc and not have a single worry. where as the person who thinks the batt is ugly.. wont make it 5 hours with all that turned up.lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:26 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

So whats the dilly? Hows the battery doing?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories