PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Hermes

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 12:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T

DD7374 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Calculator Image Files for 8525

I was wondering if anyone with the AT&T 8525 would be willing to e-mail me the spbcalc_L and spbcalc_P image files for the phone's calculator. These two files are located in the phone's Windows directory, which can be accessed via the File Explorer program. I've accidentally deleted these two image files and am unable to use my calculator without them. I am trying to avoid the hassles of doing a hard reset and having to reinstall and reconfigure everything. If anyone is willing to help me out by e-mailing me these two files, then I'd really appreciate it. I know this is an imposition, but I hope someone is willing to help. Both HTC and AT&T have been absolutely worthless, as they are totally unwilling to assist me in any way with this. It's been frustrating!
Old 03-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Re: Calculator Image Files for 8525

here are the ones from poorlyducks vista theme....if that helps...if you need the originals direct me to the cab and Ill get it for yah...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Poorlyduck's Vista Calculator skin.zip (208.8 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-04-2008, 12:39 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

DD7374 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
here are the ones from poorlyducks vista theme....if that helps...if you need the originals direct me to the cab and Ill get it for yah...
hey, thanks a lot for the reply. actually, i'd prefer simply to have the originals back. i'm not sure about a cab for them - all i know is that, on the 8525, in the windows directory, two files that i need are called spbcalc_L and spbcalc_P, which allow the calculator to display in both landscape and portrait modes, respectively. i accidentally deleted those two files. if you could locate them and are willing to e-mail them to me, then i'd really appreciate it! thanks again.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

well i dont use that calculator....I could grab them off the cab thats why I say that....Im trying to find a website to download it from right now...
Old 03-04-2008, 12:47 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

DD7374 is a n00b

Quote:
well i dont use that calculator....I could grab them off the cab thats why I say that....Im trying to find a website to download it from right now...
i don't think there is a cab. all i know is that the two files come standard in the windows directory. if you've installed an alternate calculator, then you may have overwritten the original files. do you think that is what happened - overwriting the originals, i mean.

i appreciate your help with this. this has been frustrating me! The calculator that i'm looking for looks like this one (the one in the pic is actually from the mogul, but they look identical):

Old 03-04-2008, 01:03 AM
Almost a VIP

Im at a loss I cant find it anywhere. Now that I think of it, it probably is the default calculator thats why I cant find it. I found this site with some skins but not the original one.

http://www.spbclub.com/program_skins...ram=Calculator

All the other skins look way nicer than that one.

Last edited by reeg420; 03-04-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

It's definitely in the Windows folder, called CALC. I only have my Treo on me, so its a 240x240 app that will look like crap on your 8525
Old 03-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

DD7374 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by patmannyc View Post
It's definitely in the Windows folder, called CALC. I only have my Treo on me, so its a 240x240 app that will look like crap on your 8525
do you mean the original files that i'm looking for are in your folder?

do you still have an 8525 or a Tilt even? (i realize that it's not on you.)

if you have either of these phones and you get a chance sometime, would you mind e-mailing me the files?
Old 03-04-2008, 01:11 AM
Almost a VIP

I see two files named calc....a shortcut and a firefox doc.

I have 1calc lite cooked into the rom so....and I have an apache...but.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:11 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

DD7374 is a n00b

Quote:
Im at a loss I cant find it anywhere. Now that I think of it, it probably is the default calculator thats why I cant find it. I found this site with some skins but not the original one.

http://www.spbclub.com/program_skins...ram=Calculator

All the other skins look way nicer than that one.
thanks for referring me to that website. it looks cool, and i'll have to check it out. i appreciate your time in helping me with this.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Hermes