PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Hermes

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 10:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 8525

chocolatedrop is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question AT&T 8525-iphone theme..possible?

I am trying to find out if it is possible for the AT&T 8525 to get the iphone theme. If so...HOW? I am new to this so please keep it basic for me......somebody please help me w/ this....i would love u forever....THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP
Old 03-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: AT&T 8525-iphone theme..possible?

Some answers here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17240
Old 03-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: o2

scousemartin is a n00b

ifonz is an iphone program that mimics the iphone interface and is completely customizable, extract all files,copy over to storage card, then run the ifonz cab file to install, shortcut is created in programs. Click to run press and hold on icons to change default actions
Attached Files
File Type: zip iFonz_0.7[1].zip (1.47 MB, 297 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 8525 htc
Carrier: att

elohim1 is a n00b

Thanks will update progress. out!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HErmes

Chas1976 is a n00b

Hi I've been trying to unlock this F*cking phone for days now . I've went to other post and downloaded the software and all that and this thing will not be recognized on xp of vista . WHat the sh*t !!!!!!!! It's probably my own stupidity for getting the thing .. Cingular sucks anyway . One stressed aggravated person who would love some input . No I do not have a disc with it and device drivers for it are not on the net . PLEASE HELP !!!! Oh and when I try using the software for it on the mem card well it says you have tried 55 times ... Don't know the code and it won't except anything I put in it . Windows loads just fine though . My goal is to use T mobile on it ..Any help at all is much appreciated !! Thanks
Old 01-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas1976 View Post
Hi I've been trying to unlock this F*cking phone for days now . I've went to other post and downloaded the software and all that and this thing will not be recognized on xp of vista . WHat the sh*t !!!!!!!! It's probably my own stupidity for getting the thing .. Cingular sucks anyway . One stressed aggravated person who would love some input . No I do not have a disc with it and device drivers for it are not on the net . PLEASE HELP !!!! Oh and when I try using the software for it on the mem card well it says you have tried 55 times ... Don't know the code and it won't except anything I put in it . Windows loads just fine though . My goal is to use T mobile on it ..Any help at all is much appreciated !! Thanks
xda-developers.com is a great site for you to visit to unlock this device. Here is a link for the unlocker:

http://pof.eslack.org/hermes-unlocker/

also, review the wiki site for the Htc hermes device (att 8525) which will provide you valuable insight into unlocking the phone, flashing roms, etc. Good luck.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC8525

Fred Lyell is a n00b
Talking Re: AT&T 8525-iphone theme..possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatedrop View Post
I am trying to find out if it is possible for the AT&T 8525 to get the iphone theme. If so...HOW? I am new to this so please keep it basic for me......somebody please help me w/ this....i would love u forever....THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP
I am sure that you find what in a program called S2U2. This link should work
S2U2 download for Windows Mobile PocketPC - Softpedia
NOTE: If you have problems downloading S2U2, please try to stop using your download manager and avoid right clicking on files. Also, check your firewall ...
handheld.softpedia.com/progDownload/S2U2-Download-52386.html

Fred
Old 08-17-2010, 03:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: Vodafone

eleckzander is a n00b

Well I think you should try on the net with the name of the application so you can get what you want to do. Actually anything related to the iPhone you can have by the internet because all the iPhone users have community which can help you out for your mobile.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

dolorous is a n00b

Hallo People!!! I have one little problem with unlock same device- can not download HTC_Hermes_SIM_CID_Unlock_v3a from HTC Hermes SIM Unlock it`s redirect to ftp on xda-developers but download-link does not work
If someboby have this file, please send it me to e-mail solo_87@bk.ru :-[
Thanks to All
Old 01-23-2011, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tytn II
Carrier: Indosat

Ahmad Asidki is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: AT&T 8525-iphone theme..possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolorous View Post
Hallo People!!! I have one little problem with unlock same device- can not download HTC_Hermes_SIM_CID_Unlock_v3a from HTC Hermes SIM Unlock it`s redirect to ftp on xda-developers but download-link does not work
If someboby have this file, please send it me to e-mail solo_87@bk.ru :-[
Thanks to All
maybe this can help you
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC_Hermes_SIM_CID_Unlock_v3a.zip (6.79 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Hermes