PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Hermes (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   AT&T 8525-iphone theme..possible? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=19782)

chocolatedrop 03-01-2008 10:23 AM

AT&T 8525-iphone theme..possible?

I am trying to find out if it is possible for the AT&T 8525 to get the iphone theme. If so...HOW? I am new to this so please keep it basic for me......somebody please help me w/ this....i would love u forever....THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

Certs 03-01-2008 11:44 PM

Re: AT&T 8525-iphone theme..possible?

Some answers here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17240

scousemartin 03-02-2008 09:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ifonz is an iphone program that mimics the iphone interface and is completely customizable, extract all files,copy over to storage card, then run the ifonz cab file to install, shortcut is created in programs. Click to run press and hold on icons to change default actions

elohim1 01-01-2009 03:40 PM

Thanks will update progress. out!

Chas1976 01-11-2009 09:32 AM

Hi I've been trying to unlock this F*cking phone for days now . I've went to other post and downloaded the software and all that and this thing will not be recognized on xp of vista . WHat the sh*t !!!!!!!! It's probably my own stupidity for getting the thing .. Cingular sucks anyway . One stressed aggravated person who would love some input . No I do not have a disc with it and device drivers for it are not on the net . PLEASE HELP !!!! Oh and when I try using the software for it on the mem card well it says you have tried 55 times ... Don't know the code and it won't except anything I put in it . Windows loads just fine though . My goal is to use T mobile on it ..Any help at all is much appreciated !! Thanks

Riley 01-14-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chas1976 (Post 632572)
Hi I've been trying to unlock this F*cking phone for days now . I've went to other post and downloaded the software and all that and this thing will not be recognized on xp of vista . WHat the sh*t !!!!!!!! It's probably my own stupidity for getting the thing .. Cingular sucks anyway . One stressed aggravated person who would love some input . No I do not have a disc with it and device drivers for it are not on the net . PLEASE HELP !!!! Oh and when I try using the software for it on the mem card well it says you have tried 55 times ... Don't know the code and it won't except anything I put in it . Windows loads just fine though . My goal is to use T mobile on it ..Any help at all is much appreciated !! Thanks

xda-developers.com is a great site for you to visit to unlock this device. Here is a link for the unlocker:

http://pof.eslack.org/hermes-unlocker/

also, review the wiki site for the Htc hermes device (att 8525) which will provide you valuable insight into unlocking the phone, flashing roms, etc. Good luck.

Fred Lyell 08-02-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocolatedrop (Post 198844)
I am trying to find out if it is possible for the AT&T 8525 to get the iphone theme. If so...HOW? I am new to this so please keep it basic for me......somebody please help me w/ this....i would love u forever....THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

I am sure that you find what in a program called S2U2. This link should work
S2U2 download for Windows Mobile PocketPC - Softpedia
NOTE: If you have problems downloading S2U2, please try to stop using your download manager and avoid right clicking on files. Also, check your firewall ...
handheld.softpedia.com/progDownload/S2U2-Download-52386.html

Fred

eleckzander 08-17-2010 03:11 AM

Well I think you should try on the net with the name of the application so you can get what you want to do. Actually anything related to the iPhone you can have by the internet because all the iPhone users have community which can help you out for your mobile.

dolorous 10-10-2010 04:05 AM

Hallo People!!! I have one little problem with unlock same device- can not download HTC_Hermes_SIM_CID_Unlock_v3a from HTC Hermes SIM Unlock it`s redirect to ftp on xda-developers but download-link does not work :(
If someboby have this file, please send it me to e-mail solo_87@bk.ru :-[
Thanks to All

Ahmad Asidki 01-23-2011 02:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dolorous (Post 1970345)
Hallo People!!! I have one little problem with unlock same device- can not download HTC_Hermes_SIM_CID_Unlock_v3a from HTC Hermes SIM Unlock it`s redirect to ftp on xda-developers but download-link does not work :(
If someboby have this file, please send it me to e-mail solo_87@bk.ru :-[
Thanks to All

maybe this can help you :headbang: