PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC HD7

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 01:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Tigo

joelferman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to joelferman
Just in case...

I just want to share a problem I had when I updated my Hd7... I made the update and was all fine until I turn off the phone, when I tried to turn it on the Hd7 started normally with the HTC white screen but the keeps restarting over and over again, the after a while the phone says my media card was wrong and that I need to remove it or change it... I was scared, I was with the problem for one day serching over the web for a solution... until I saw the tutorial to upgrade the micro sd, but I didnt change it I just made the reset to factory settings with the volume buttons and the power button and... Voila! the phone started normally and my problem was solved, so after all my bla bla bla... If you have this problem just do the restore and you'll be fine.

Hope this works for someone...

Thank you.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Good job !

Sent from my HTC Schubert using Board Express
Old 04-09-2011, 04:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Just in case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Good job !

Sent from my HTC Schubert using Board Express
funny i was just gonna pm you this, nice info. op

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC HD7