PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 12:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: ATT

vin791 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
having a major problem

ok so i tried to nand install android onto my device and it got 25% on the HTC status bar then stopped, now it just says update failed, please try again, i cant get anything to flash to it in bootloader or w/ SD card.

on my device it says:

HX-B3
SPL-3.03.HSPL XE
0x05
cotullaHSPL 0x40

i saw task 29 mentioned places but don't know how to do that. i downloaded the tmous stock rom and tried to flash it, sometimes it reads the phone and says curent ROM: xxxx update rom to: whatever rom it says then when it tries it always fails, once it got to 1% then had connection error

how do i fix this?
Old 03-13-2011, 02:54 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

vin791 is a n00b
Re: having a major problem

correction: i ran task 29 and it got rid of the thing saying update failed please try again, and now goes to the regular splash screen and stays. in bootloader it now says:

PB81120 HX-B3
SPL-3.03.HSPL XE
0x05
cotullaHSPL 0x40

i still cant get it to flash the stock rom w/ RUU or the SD card. w/ the sd card it clashes the white screen for a split second (short enough to where i cant even read "loading")

what else can i do?

also once i got the RUU to get it to 8% w/ the stock rom then it stopped and said connection error. why am i getting this problem?
Old 03-13-2011, 03:25 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

vin791 is a n00b

wait just kidding, i kept trying RUU and it decided to finally flash it! it works now!
Old 03-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

I was just about to respond to this to help you, sorry for the delay.

good job gettin it to work man
Old 06-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Lurker
Carrier: t-mobile

davor.klobucaric is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin791 View Post
correction: i ran task 29 and it got rid of the thing saying update failed please try again, and now goes to the regular splash screen and stays. in bootloader it now says:

PB81120 HX-B3
SPL-3.03.HSPL XE
0x05
cotullaHSPL 0x40

i still cant get it to flash the stock rom w/ RUU or the SD card. w/ the sd card it clashes the white screen for a split second (short enough to where i cant even read "loading")

what else can i do?

also once i got the RUU to get it to 8% w/ the stock rom then it stopped and said connection error. why am i getting this problem?
HOW DID U SOLVED IT? i have the same problem, stock wont go, cant install MAGLDR or anything else, radio fails too!!! PLEASE HELP
Old 06-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by davor.klobucaric View Post
HOW DID U SOLVED IT? i have the same problem, stock wont go, cant install MAGLDR or anything else, radio fails too!!! PLEASE HELP
Put the phone in a plastic bag, refrigerate for 2 hours (not joking), then flash stock via SD, then flash HSPL 2.08, then magldr and go from there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2