PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Htc customer service sux

My 16gb sd card that came with the phone corrupted in less than 2 weeks. I called t-mobile to see about a replacement. They told me I had to call HTC and gave me a number to call.
I called HTC this morning and they refused to replace the card. They told me that since I formatted the card in an attempt to fix the piece of crap, I voided my warranty. I told them that was ridiculous since the phone said the card needed to be formatted and the phone came with formatting software. They said there was nothing they could do.
Luckily I bought 3 hd2's for the family so I am calling back with a different SN. If they don't get me a new card, I am taking my son's back to walmart for exchange (just got it last week).

Old 07-19-2010, 01:34 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Htc customer service sux

If you can't get a replacement let me know. I just ordered a higher classed 16gb so I can consolidate all three cards I use into one so the old one will just be laying around. Won't cost you a penny.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:39 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 View Post
If you can't get a replacement let me know. I just ordered a higher classed 16gb so I can consolidate all three cards I use into one so the old one will just be laying around. Won't cost you a penny.
appreciate that. Called back played stupid, told them my son couldn't watch transformers on his phone and the memory card wouldn't read on the computer so they are sending me a new one.
Idiot customer service.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: TMO

dejavu157 is a n00b

great to hear that! +1 for the people!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: Telenor, Serbia

robertsu is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to robertsu Send a message via MSN to robertsu Send a message via Skype™ to robertsu

sometimes you just need to call 2x same service, then different person answer the phone and you get what you need in a second, that's always happening. Some people don't understand your problem at all

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2