PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd2
Carrier: tmobile

lilbuddy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Su2u Problem

hi, im new here and i have had my hd2 about a month now. i love the fact that you can do so much with it.

for the most part im a quick learner, but i can't seem to figure this su2u out. i understand that you can use gif animations as the background for the lockscreen, however their are limitations... okay... well, i have a nice folder of gifs i "can" use with su2u, however he images show up pretty small. i know the picture is actually bigger than what is showing. i was wondering if there was a way to stretch the image to fit the screen or at least 85% of it. i'd appreciate any help.

oh, and btw, if there is any other cab, or app that will lock the screen and display gifs as background, please let me know. thanks in advance.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: At&t Tilt 2 (Touch Pro 2)
Carrier: At&t

lordvader is becoming a great contributor
Re: Su2u Problem

Im new on HD2 also

Sorry cant help u much

But i want to know where did you get the gif wallppers
so i can try it on mine

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
Android version: 4.1.2
Old 07-17-2010, 09:27 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbuddy View Post
hi, im new here and i have had my hd2 about a month now. i love the fact that you can do so much with it.

for the most part im a quick learner, but i can't seem to figure this su2u out. i understand that you can use gif animations as the background for the lockscreen, however their are limitations... okay... well, i have a nice folder of gifs i "can" use with su2u, however he images show up pretty small. i know the picture is actually bigger than what is showing. i was wondering if there was a way to stretch the image to fit the screen or at least 85% of it. i'd appreciate any help.

oh, and btw, if there is any other cab, or app that will lock the screen and display gifs as background, please let me know. thanks in advance.
are the gif's sized to 480x800? If not you might need to use photoshop (or similar program) to resize them.

Old 07-19-2010, 01:43 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I believe resizing like nrfitchett4 suggested is the only way. S2U2 doesn't have any settings that adjust the size of the file, it just displays the file at the size it is.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2