PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 07:10 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
compress mms

can someone tell me why i have to compress my mms everytime i thought hd2 didnt have to compress the mms
Old 04-15-2010, 12:06 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: compress mms

try this, it is supposed to fix the size issues. DaDoctor over at xda put it together.

EDIT: cab does not fix the issue, but I found the reg edit that does

Navigate to HKLM\Software\Jataayu\MMS\Profiles
Within profiles there should be 2 different keys 000, and 999. In each change the send limit value to 5000 and you should be good to go!
Attached Files
File Type: cab DocHD2MMSFix.cab (418 Bytes, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lwrdrchvy2; 04-15-2010 at 12:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:31 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

you are the reg editor king lol
Old 04-15-2010, 07:28 PM
lwrdrchvy2

I gotta give credit to DaDoctor too though. I opened up his cab to find what string it pointed to so I could do some inspecting. Glad it worked for you.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:06 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

actually it dint work i only see 000 not 999 i changed it to 5000 and it still tells me to compress im using nrg gfx rom and also alot of times i cant send mms as well it tells me cannot send will save in your drafts
Old 04-15-2010, 09:18 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Did you try the mms fix that you posted in the hd2 tweaks thread? May need to put in the proper settings. I flashed nrg's gfx rom and found that most of the regedits I do wouldn't work right.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:43 PM
lwrdrchvy2

here is the entire jatayuu reg file if you want to import it. Can't say that it will work but worth a shot. I don't get the please resize image popup anymore. Some pictures send no problem, some automatically resize. You can open all messages then options and change the mms resolution to the largest option instead of original and that will make it display the biggest size. The only time I have a message fail to send is when I try and attach the image to a text instead of opening albums and select send via mms option. Kind of funny i'm trying to help someone at xda with the exact same issue lol.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Jatayuu.zip (2.7 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:00 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

this worked for me

Code:
Go to messages>all messages>menu>settings>options>menu>MMS server>click on SampleMMS> Server name: T-Mobile MMSIP: 216.155.165.050Port:8080Server Address: 216.155.174.84/servlets/mms or http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapencConnect via: Tmobile MMSIf that still doesn't work then continue to do the following:Start>Settings>Connections>Connections1. Click the the Advanced tab2.Click "select network"3.On the top drop down click on "T-mobile MMS" and click edit4.click edit again5.Click next6. Change Access point name to: wap.voicestream.com7. Click next again and then finish.8.click okay9.on the top drop down select T-mobile Data then click okay. You are all done.
MMS Size Fix -

CAB (Thanks to DaDoctor) - http://rapidshare.com/files/36980559...MSFix.cab.html

or

Enter this in your registry:

Code:
HKLM/Software/Jataayu/MMS/SP/UAProfilechanged to: http://www.htcmms.com.tw/claro/diamo...erAgentchanged to: NokiaN95/11.0.026; Series60/3.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1
Old 04-16-2010, 07:12 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Glad to know that works. I checked it on my phone originally but all the settings were already correct. Good thing I suggested it in post 6 lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:26 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

lol i post so many things i forget half the stuff i post

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2