PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Request for T-mobile 6.5.5 ROM

Theres so many task managers, ill let you guys decide what one to use.
Should i remove the demo apps?
Old 03-26-2010, 02:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch
Carrier: sprint

ppctester is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Theres so many task managers, ill let you guys decide what one to use.
Should i remove the demo apps?
sure... they'll eventually be worthless anyway
Old 03-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Okay sounds good. Ill have to get back to this tomorrow have a busy day ahead.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: NA
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

bEaver_2 is a n00b

Okey dokey, no rush.
You also need to add a paypal donate address.

Could you also keep both verision of opera on it? One for multi-touch and one for the better interface.

I think Showcase is the best multitask application. Also, could you update some of the icons?
Old 03-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by bEaver_2 View Post
Okey dokey, no rush.
You also need to add a paypal donate address.

Could you also keep both verision of opera on it? One for multi-touch and one for the better interface.

I think Showcase is the best multitask application. Also, could you update some of the icons?
Alright ill keep working on it now, haha lets see if i still have a paypal account..
Yeah i can add both versions. Ill see whats the hot taskmanager on xda right now. Yeah no problem, would you like me to organize the start menu also?
Old 04-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2

rawhide85 is a n00b

bike- I am new to WinMo and I have been searching for a TmoUS shipped rom (2.10.531.1) and have had no luck. I have flashed the HSPL2 and want to try different custom roms but I am waiting for an OEM to revert back to. I would like to dump my rom but...being a noob...I have'nt found an easy way. Any help will be appreciated. rawhide85
Old 04-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawhide85 View Post
bike- I am new to WinMo and I have been searching for a TmoUS shipped rom (2.10.531.1) and have had no luck. I have flashed the HSPL2 and want to try different custom roms but I am waiting for an OEM to revert back to. I would like to dump my rom but...being a noob...I have'nt found an easy way. Any help will be appreciated. rawhide85
Just use the 2.10.531.0 rom its still a shipped rom, with basically no difference to the 2.10.531.1 rom. Dumping the rom wont let you flash it as a shipped rom, you would need to flash it like a custom rom. Kind of defeating the purpose of flashing back to stock
Old 04-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Lurker

rawhide85 is a n00b

Would flashing the x.0 rom void my warranty?
Old 04-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawhide85 View Post
Would flashing the x.0 rom void my warranty?
No it wouldnt. It is a shipped tmobile rom. it doesnt unlock, or do anything that would void it. Its still a rom tmobile released.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:02 AM
Lurker

rawhide85 is a n00b

Thanks for the info.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2