PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 08:27 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hd2 tweaks

bnm7bnm [OP]

[20.03.2010][SKIN] HTC Task Manager Colored [All Res]
HTC Task Manager Colored

v1:

v2:

ChangeLog:
-TaskMan Color: (W)VGA large size only (only 64x64 icons included)
-TaskMan Color QVGA: only 32x32 icons included
-TaskMan Color v1: all resolutions icons included

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=620008
Old 03-27-2010, 04:04 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Looks like the Touch X Transparent Weather background cab actually wipes out the weather tab. Weather continues to work on the clock of the home tab but the tab itself no longer loads for me.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:49 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

go into settings and turn it back on and try the one in post 28
if settings wont let you turn it back on go into
hkcu/software/htc/manila
manila weather page hidden and enable it from there
sorry about that ill put it from the post

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-27-2010 at 05:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:08 AM
lwrdrchvy2

Not too big of deal. From what I see the forecast is already transparent so it isn't necessary unless you want it to be completely transparent. got the phone and just went to town before exploring fully. Used to the default settings of 2.5 and just assumed. Didn't even take the time to check the layout on my store's demo.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: samsung omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

steve austin is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
bnm7bnm [OP]

[20.03.2010][SKIN] HTC Task Manager Colored [All Res]
HTC Task Manager Colored

v1:

v2:

ChangeLog:
-TaskMan Color: (W)VGA large size only (only 64x64 icons included)
-TaskMan Color QVGA: only 32x32 icons included
-TaskMan Color v1: all resolutions icons included

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=620008
What taskbar is featured here? And if the cab is in this thread could you direct me too it. There is a lot of good stuff here and I may grab the wrong thing. Thanks for the info!
Old 03-30-2010, 06:02 PM
lwrdrchvy2

It's this taskbar with the alternate speaker icons....http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=653881
Old 03-30-2010, 08:08 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Didn't see this in the list anywhere. This will fix the clock flip issue where it is always 1 hour 2minutes behind when you come back to the home tab. Found it over at xda.
Attached Files
File Type: cab OMJ_Stop.Clock.Flip.cab (30.1 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:30 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

now that we have a facebook tab for those who are talented in photo shop and wish to edit the icons these are the manila image files and the tool to install it back into your phone
open cfc
select file manila icons
highlight the manila file you wish to edit
after edit in photoshop
sync phone
click replace with
then click to device '
do this to each manila file in the zip
and you will have your edited face book icon
Attached Files
cfc-gui-only-0.60.35.zip (382.9 KB, 0 views)
facebook tab icon files.zip (10.5 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-31-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:49 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO WAIT TILL MEMORIAL DAY TO WEAR WHITE
NEW WHITE THEME

[PRJ][THE] GTX Sense 2.5 - 2012 Uploaded!! [W|VGA][1-4]
In collaboration with Kamill, we present you a Sense 2.5 Theme...

HTC has gone wrong. The nice clean look on the first versions of Manila has been abandoned.
The clean icons have been replaced by disorderly icons, in every color of the rainbow. Grey turned into color.
The evolvement of the interface itself was good, but the designers began to imitate Samsung.

GTX Sense is – what I think – the way HTC should design. I am not saying they should make a white theme, but that fancy flashing stuff is everything except eyecandy.
The design of this theme is mainly inspired by HTC.com and the ZuneHD. The clean look of those interfaces is just excellent.

It’s been a hard job to get everything working. It was not only graphics work, but also a lot of scripts needed to be enhanced.
That’s where I want to thank Kamill for his help in this project. He has been a good friend, and it was a pleasure to work with him.

I also want to thank the beta testers, and Chainfire for making the best Manila editor app out there: CFCGui.

Co0kieMonster's Home Tab Mod is included by default, and I'd like to thank him for the great mod!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=592584

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2