PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 07:47 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hd2 tweaks

cookies widgets

Attached Files
File Type: cab induction_CWE_0.4EN_for_CHT_1.7.1.cab (456.4 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by maxtcee; 06-04-2010 at 07:49 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:35 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

MANILA MOD] Full Weather Transformation
Here is the full weather modifications by me. This cab has been tested fully with my LEO. It will change all weather icons available. Cab file DO NOT include the SUN and MOON, as there are easily available elsewhere. I have separate cabs for Sun and Moon for those interested. Also added is the Rain Wiper in WHITE as a bonus.

## Take note. Icons have been donated to me by kind forumers. Special THANKS to YOU.

SCREENSHOTS:

Image Hosting

SCREENSHOT: SUN MOD

Image Hosting

SCREENSHOT: MOON MOD

Image Hosting

Special Bonus. RAIN WIPER WHITE MOD

Image Hosting

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=694886
Old 06-07-2010, 08:33 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

rawrscary [OP]

[MOD] ★★★Rawrscarys Manila Music Control Skins★★★ 7/06/2010
Couldn't find many manila music control skins so decided to make my own. Inside the zips you will find each skin cab for either manila 2.5.1921 or 2.5.2012, make sure you install the right one for your version.

All skins now work with CHT 1.8

Pack 1

Pack 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From requests:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=692936
Old 06-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: att tilt
Carrier: t-mobile

djtheraven is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rko2185 View Post
I like version 3 but how do i put this in my htc hd2? I know its a noob question but i'm so used to putting in the cab file thats all.

the taskbar color icons dont work in cookie 1.8
Old 06-08-2010, 09:42 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtheraven View Post
the taskbar color icons dont work in cookie 1.8
I knew there was a reason I use DINIK_-_Anastasia_-_Taskbar_v1_5 & DINIK_-_Anastasia_-_Taskbar_Volume_Icon_Fix. And their pretty enough for me, lol.

Old 06-08-2010, 11:05 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

Start Button Icons
These Are For WM 6.5.x Only!!!!!

Install sdkcerts First!!

This is a collection of start button icon cabs i made. They have been tested on Miri roms using the default HTC Black theme but there is no reason they will not work on others. They will not work with some custom softkey mods. This is due to the install location.

I have split the icons up into sections in the next few posts. I hope to add to them over time.

Any Suggestions are appreciated

The first is one based on my favorite chef's avatar. Miri!

Edit: I have started to pack the individual cabs into .zip packs to save space.

Old 06-22-2010, 08:19 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

MykeChester [OP]

MykCer™ Start Menu Icons [UP NOW!]
MykCer™ Start Menu Icons

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=706485
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:20 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

lots of cht 1.8 and 1.85 goodies here

dimisxxx [OP]

Toggle switches & Notification icons
Hello my friends I post this Thread as ONE place to put all of us the toggle switches & Notification icons for CHT 1.80 in ONE place so its good for all of us......So lets the game begin my friends.......LETS POST ALL THOSE FANTASTIC ICONS WHO CAN MAKE OUR PRECIOUS MORE BEAUTIFULL......

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700712
Old 07-09-2010, 06:11 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

tictac0566 [OP]

◆◆◆ [New Amazing Clock Mod for CHT] ◆◆◆ Lume up your Home Tab!
Quote:
I think many users agree:
Cookiemonsters Home Tab is one of the greatest Manila mods *ever*.

As my very first small contribution here at xda, I offered several variations of the brand new M24.
Of course you don´t get a real watch, but the "real thing" nicely prepared for CHT.

From CHT 1.8 though, you can get really, really close to the real thing:
Working date and mechanical movement!

The real watch is a great product by Lüm-Tec, a US based manufacturer which makes very affordable
high tech products. Their "MDV" is unique in the business - MDV actually stands for "Maximum Darkness Visibility".

Just as a side note: The original is limited to 175 units...

Lume up your HD2!

Quote:
*** "Maintenance" update July 2nd ***

*** The *most amazing* clock mod *ever*, created by rat_2665, is now compatible with 12h and 24h modes! ***

The brand new "Lüm-Tec HD2 Concept" is a moon phase clock with date and day display. Exclusive to our devices!

The new Combat B7 changes from "Daylight" to "MaxLume" at 8pm, and back to "Daylight" at 8am.

Two designs in one cab - with automatic display of lume - now that is what I call an outstanding mod!

The most downloaded model, the M24, has received the same mod - it´s in the cab, too.

*** All of those new clocks only for CHT 1.8.5 ***

>>> All normal clocks are working perfectly <<<
>>> with CHT 1.7, CHT 1.8 and CHT 1.8.5 <<<

Quote:
My final clocks... for the time being.

The first one is a "Lüm-Tec Concept Clock" with moon phase.
Yes, in the MaxLume version, the moon display is lumed, too.
This clock does not exist in reality, it is "exclusive" to our HD2´s!

I made the moon phase concept clock based on user requests, inspired by a thread
in the Lüm-Tec clock forum - the idea is existing, but the product is not (yet).

And here is the greatest clock mod ever:

The Lüm-Tec B7 - a sister model of the B11 with 24-hour dial.
The B7 comes with a 12-hour dial, but has basically the same design.

See in the video how the transition looks like - in real, it´s just amazing!
Show this to an iPhone user, he/she will hide the device as fast as possible...

As most of you do know the M24 very well, I did not add any picture. Just imagine
the M24 doing the same transition like you can see the B7 do in the video.

*** In the new version, it is compatible in both 12h and 24h modes! ***

As usual, there is a zip - it contains 5 cabs (2 moon phase concept, 1 B7 switching, 1 M24 switching
plus the "CHT Original Clock" cab to uninstall the specially modded clocks). Get it here!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...highlight=lume
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD
Carrier: DTAC

sak99s is a n00b

Thank you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2