PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo Shift 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 02:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO SHIFT
Carrier: SPRINT

dejavually is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Data call failure error code 67

Data call failure error code 67 (regs failure. Your pcs vision username and/or pw may be incorrect please try again), keeps on popping up on my phone (htc evo shift carrier sprint).....my first one was stolen and asurion sent me a replacment htc evo shift which came the next day....i firt turned on my phone and i received 3 texts and the this message began to pop up every two seconds..

First i restarted my phone it still did not work. I have tried to pull out the battery wait 15 seconds, i tried to update my profile and prl several times, i even waited thge appropriate time in between because i am aware updating the prl and profile will sometimes lock you out.....i even tried a master reset so it will go back to factory settings ( in which i shouldn't have to because i havent even got to use the phone much right out of the box) i have been dealing with this all day and the issue still is not resolved.........i now would like to restore the data profile however when i do the ##data# and edit mode i dont have my phone msl.....i am aware that sprint might give it to me by calling but i have no other phone...and i have access to no other phone i just have the internet. I am so frustrated please help someone.

Also i cant make outgoing calls to no one, no customer service, or even voicemail it keeps saying the number or code your dialing is incorrect.....message 7 switch 1289.....and disconnects....
Old 05-22-2011, 04:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Data call failure error code 67

Yeah, the phone needs to be reprogrammed. You need to get that MSL. If you have no other phone to call Sprint, I suggest going into a store. No other way in my experience to fix a error 67...

Edit : actually, I'm assuming you have internet access, so I'd go to www.sprint.com/chat and explain what's going on. They will reprogram the phone with you. At that time write down the MSL for future use.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley

Last edited by mulhiny; 05-22-2011 at 04:08 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo Shift 4G

Tags
cant dial out, data call failure, htc shift evo