PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: thousands of roms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewBee4lyfe View Post
i know what u mean kiowa, the only good phone waiting for is the htc one x.
sooo drooling over that phone.

quad core
everything actually equal or better than the evo
32 gig internal memory
with its own cloud.

only bad things are:
it doesn't have an sd card
only for att
att release is down graded to dual core.

today my phone froze on the boot screen. got scared since i still had til may to upgrade. I really want to wait for the one x to come to sprint but i guess if i don't see anything on phonearena.com for it. the next best is the samsung galaxy. I also wouldn't mind the note... loving the 5" screen. but thats also att.

why do they have all the cool phones?

I swear sometimes i think sprint just wants to lose more and more customers.
less phones coming out,
got rid of the premier package,
they are even charging $45 for early upgrade now. even though i've been a customer for 11 years and I missed the premier deadline by 18 days. I swear... if i didn't use up so much data, I would have already switched to att.
lol and I was going to suggest talking to them about an early upgrade, if I'm not mistaken they could waive the last 2-3 months and upgrade you, but I see that you're saying they now charge $45 to do that, that's just crazy. I was reading some news yesterday where Sprint is hurting and depending on how things go they could possibly go bankrupt, they need to do something because our network sucks and like you said the only good thing is the unlimited data, but if I can't get a good signal it does me no good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewBee4lyfe View Post
UPDATE... JUST CHECKED OUT PHONEARENA AFTER TYPING THIS UP.

june 10... (my birthday) is when its coming out (rumored)

yay... guess what im getting for my b-day!
Nice, going to make a nice birthday gift it that rumor is true. To tell the truth I haven't even looked at the new phones lately because I'm not do an upgrade, but with the area I live in I could easily get terminated from voice and data roaming and then be done with Sprint, they have already sent me a notice about using to much data while roaming.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

billyman is becoming a great contributor

IMO, the best ROM out for the EVO 4G is MikG v3.11 [3/9/2012]

It's stable, a lot of tweaks and everything works like it should. I'm still keeping an eye out for a good ICS rom, but until that day I'll stay w/ MikG.

Good luck!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

cal_j is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to cal_j Send a message via MSN to cal_j

Oh Man.. I've been drooling over the One X too.. Hopefully they don't dumb it down for Sprint. I might actually consider staying.. This data deal goes any slower it might as well be dialup most days

Old 03-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal_j View Post
Oh Man.. I've been drooling over the One X too.. Hopefully they don't dumb it down for Sprint. I might actually consider staying.. This data deal goes any slower it might as well be dialup most days
I'm so sick of Sprint and their network, I would be happy to get dial-up, most of the time I can't even keep a call it drops, I have lived in two places and it's been crappy in both locations, TN and FL.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:43 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I'm so sick of Sprint and their network, I would be happy to get dial-up, most of the time I can't even keep a call it drops, I have lived in two places and it's been crappy in both locations, TN and FL.
That suck bro. Here's to hoping they get things moving fast on their LTE roll-out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:27 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
That suck bro. Here's to hoping they get things moving fast on their LTE roll-out.
Yes sir I hear that, or I'll have to move to the dark side like yourself lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Tregrad is a n00b

LTE? I havent even got 4g yet. been paying for it for 2 years and still don thave it (reno) sprint always gets the garbage phones (except for the evo) attnt and verisone seem to get all the good phones first. the onex is a killer phone but the non removeable battery kills it for me.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:54 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregrad View Post
LTE? I havent even got 4g yet. been paying for it for 2 years and still don thave it (reno) sprint always gets the garbage phones (except for the evo) attnt and verisone seem to get all the good phones first. the onex is a killer phone but the non removeable battery kills it for me.
Technically your not paying for 4G your paying premium data. Hell I would settle for 3G let alone 4G or LTE. Why is the non removable battery a killer for you? The battery SHOULD last longer than you'll probably keep the phone.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G