PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2012, 08:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

bb2ppc is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bb2ppc
Talking Grrr, stupid charging port!!

I been on 0001 since the Evo came out, not once did I take in to any sprint store for service. But my charging port has been going bad on it. The day I needed to use my Evo as a hot spot, the phone is dead and i cnt get a charge at all. Luckly the Hampton VA sprint repair service was open on sunday, I get in they take my rooted Evoand tell me to come back in 2 hours. Time goes by I go to pick up my phone only to see the sales rep with a box in her hand. I didnt want a replacement, I just wont my Evo back. So much fot that, well i got the new phone getting setup I ask the rep can I see the old phone to copy my apps to my SD. Copy my apps gave the phone back in bootloader mood, the sales rep looks at me like what you do to the phone, clearly I wiped it. I get home with the new Evo 0004, and in less then 10 mins back up and rooted to use as my hot spot, thanks to Ppcgeeks fourm.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Grrr, stupid charging port!!

Should have asked them to keep the battery, sd card, charging cord from the old phone, can never have to many batteries and sd cards lol.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G