PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 10:29 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
great rom to check out

[ROM]!!!!!(10-7-11) SNS Gingerbread v1.7,OTA 4.53 Sense, CIQ removed, Quick Settings - xda-developers

This rom is based on the latest OTA, Sense 1 rom but everything works. Plus very nice themed release. Reminds me of the Myn Warm series (froyo). Chef is excellent. Check it out.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Re: great rom to check out

Wow! That does look amazing!! Nice!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'll check it out also and see how it looks, good looking out bro thanks for the heads up on it.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:02 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Unfortunately I'm staying in a hotel right now but finally got the ROM downloaded and going to give it a flash to see how it is, looks like a great ROM, currently running R3charged from EVOlvedRom which is a Sense 3.0 ROM, been running pretty good. Will update later on how it's running after I get it flashed, thanks again for the heads up on this, can never flash to many ROMs lol.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:07 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Unfortunately I'm staying in a hotel right now but finally got the ROM downloaded and going to give it a flash to see how it is, looks like a great ROM, currently running R3charged from EVOlvedRom which is a Sense 3.0 ROM, been running pretty good. Will update later on how it's running after I get it flashed, thanks again for the heads up on this, can never flash to many ROMs lol.
Cool. It's pretty solid. Only thing is I needed to install gmail app from the market. For some reason it wasn't showing up in apps.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Looks nice..going to give it a whirl this afternoon. Thanks, Dave.

Edit : So I flashed this. Very smooth and nice. Loved the look of it. Unfortunately my camera kept force closing..

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley

Last edited by mulhiny; 10-16-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
Looks nice..going to give it a whirl this afternoon. Thanks, Dave.

Edit : So I flashed this. Very smooth and nice. Loved the look of it. Unfortunately my camera kept force closing..
That sucks man. Mine isn't force closing. Strange.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
That sucks man. Mine isn't force closing. Strange.
yeah, I don't know.. I even tried a reflash. I doubt it's a bad download as the camera is the only thing broke. I tried with both the kernel it came with and then Freedom, same result.

Edit : re-downloaded the zip..same deal. I posted in the official thread for some help. :-/

Last edited by mulhiny; 10-16-2011 at 06:56 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Android Soldier

So I got the ROM downloaded and flashed, have to say I really like it, nice solid ROM that's been running good and no issues that I have ran into so far, haven't tried the camera so don't know if that's an issue, but I don't use it that often so even if it was broke for some reason I could live with it. Wanted to say thanks for bringing this ROM to our attention, nothing like trying out new ROM's since things have been slow lately with ROM development for our EVO's.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:08 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
So I got the ROM downloaded and flashed, have to say I really like it, nice solid ROM that's been running good and no issues that I have ran into so far, haven't tried the camera so don't know if that's an issue, but I don't use it that often so even if it was broke for some reason I could live with it. Wanted to say thanks for bringing this ROM to our attention, nothing like trying out new ROM's since things have been slow lately with ROM development for our EVO's.
Yes, this one is really great for me. Stable and fast. I do miss the some of the sense 2 and 3 elements but I don't mind since everything works for me. The chef is a great guy as well. I've been trying to get him to post his rom over here as well. Hopefully sometime in the future.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G