PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

doox00 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
custom rom recommendation

Now that I finally rooted my phone what are some of the more popular good running roms out there? I see there are tons of them to choose from, what are probably the top 3 most popular ones?

thanks
Old 08-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 3 & Evo 5G
Carrier: Sprint

mikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good work
Re: custom rom recommendation

Can anyone point out a rom that already has a Mail.apk with exchange bypass?
Old 08-23-2011, 11:43 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
Now that I finally rooted my phone what are some of the more popular good running roms out there? I see there are tons of them to choose from, what are probably the top 3 most popular ones?

thanks
Lots of good roms out, just depends on what you like, below are the two roms that I run, I switch between them.

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] Synergy - [RLS1+GodMode 08/05/2011] - Now With Warm Sprinkles!

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][8.16.11][370mb+free] EVOlvedROM r3chargeD RC1 "Just Another Sense 3.0 Port"
Old 08-24-2011, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

spediegunz is a n00b

kiowa69 i tried out the EVOlvedROM and i love it but I'm having a problem I flashed the rom and used titanium back up to restore my apps and settings everything works great, then as soon as i reset phone the rom crashes and i get a flood of error messages that come up on the screen like the process.com.htc has stopped unexpectedly. i tried flashing the rom twice and it has done the same thing over does this happen 2 you i don't really know what to do ???
Old 08-24-2011, 09:29 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Sorry just got off work and seen your issues. My suggestion is to make sure that you are doing a clean install of the rom, run the rom and make sure it's running fine, and then start installing your programs through titanium, I do know that sometimes by reinstalling them through titanium it does cause issues. Hopefully you only backed up the programs and their data and not anything else from the previous rom. I would also suggest going back into recovery and wipe the cache and dalvik cache and then reboot the phone and see if it helps.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G