PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 02:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kcgent4u is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Sales via phone offering free Evo 4G (after account credit)

I did a quick search of the Forums for "Free Evo" and found nothing, so if this is a repeat, please delete or merge as necessary.

If you call into the Sprint customer service new sales, they are offering the Evo 4G for sale then providing a credit to your bill after 2 months for your purchase price and 2 yr contract. My girlfriend just switched to Sprint with the Everything plan, bought the phone for $99 and the $36 activation fee. The rep stated they could not waive the activation fee, however he compensated the plan with an extra 300 minutes per month for the life of the plan - she's now at 750 minutes plus the typical unlimited data/text, and the $10 extra for 4G. Initially the cost of the phone was $129 with a full credit, however because she switched from Verizon and ported her number, the rep said the cost of the Evo was only $99. The phone is being shipped overnight and should arrive tomorrow. I'll check to see if its a Refurb or NIB. Other than that, that's all I know. I hope this information helps.

Also - Best Buy currently has the Evo 4G in black or white for $49 with a 2 yr contract as well.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT, DONT LAUGH TOO HARD

kaoss_11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaoss_11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaoss_11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaoss_11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Sales via phone offering free Evo 4G (after account credit)

yes sprint is offer a credit to those that leave their current carrier. this has been going on for a while

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G