PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Widgets on evo disappearing

Ever since I updated to 3.70 my widgets have been disappearing. Only way to get them back is to redo a scene, reboot or readd the widget. Don't know if it had anything to do with update or any of the apps I installed lately. Has anyone had this problem? I've checked on here and can't find anything on it. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2011, 07:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Widgets on evo disappearing

I noticed that since upgrading to sprint lovers rom with 3.7, that certain wall chargers like the ones frm my Bluetooth headsets unmount my sd card, and activates USB debugging. this causes my widgets to loose data and settings until the phone is unplugged and the sd card remounts...
Old 01-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

My wife keeps having the problem of double widgets, a duplicated one on top of the original. Unfortunately the new one makes them inoperable.

Old 01-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've noticed that if I use Titanium Backups move to SD feature, which moves apps not designed with the move to SD feature in Froyo, that if that app has an associated widget the widget will disappear if I reboot the phone. The only way to get the widget to stick, is to leave apps with widgets I use on the phone instead of moving them to the SD card.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

mjcole2003 is keeping up the good workmjcole2003 is keeping up the good work

I tried out the launcher ADW EX and noticed the same thing happening with missing widgets. i thought it was the launcher.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff

I once flashed a non-Sensed Kernel onto my Sensed Rom and this is what I saw.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G