PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

aronlib is keeping up the good workaronlib is keeping up the good workaronlib is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Prl update on evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yep...just like WM....##775#, enter MSL, update PRL

They disabled ##775# on the later updates!

Old 01-02-2011, 01:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

i can pull the stock epst for you if you want.. just backup the custom first

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 01-02-2011, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

houseman is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to houseman Send a message via Skype™ to houseman

Look guys,post 8 has the espt that works with phone codes,just use root manager to uninstall espt,then install old espt which is in post 8. then you will be able to update prl.xda-developers here it is again.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseman View Post
Look guys,post 8 has the espt that works with phone codes,just use root manager to uninstall espt,then install old espt which is in post 8. then you will be able to update prl.xda-developers here it is again.
What other programs can be used to uninstall ESPT? I don't have Root Manager, but I assume there must be another way.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: sprint

charlesjessop is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yep...just like WM....##775#, enter MSL, update PRL
Where I am is a constant roaming place and one is Alltel the other is south central communications my evo will choose Alltel first but the service sucks and if I hold my phone low and cover it up so it has no service then it will jump to south central and I can have five bars instead of none now how can I make it just go to the one first instead of second so its not a constant battle? I have a rooted evo with OMJ 4.4.

Last edited by charlesjessop; 01-03-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo 4g
Carrier: boost mobile

a_social_menace is a n00b

ok i have a htc evo 4g flashed over to the boost mobile and my mms wont work i belive it is because the prl is not updated and i have tried to dial ##prl# and update it that way and it doesn't seem to be working. you said that the epst may be off and you offered a dl for an apk file to fix that. WILL THAT DL HELP ME? I am running a custom rom how ever the rom that came with it would not work either. For the record i have changed my mms server to the http: // mm.mybostmobile.com (and yes i left the spaces out when i put it into my phone. The rom i am useing is the energy rom i can recive mms but cant send them out. ANY help would be great!!! Thank you for your time

Last edited by a_social_menace; 07-25-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G, Nook Color, Samsung Galaxy Prevail
Carrier: Boost

tube517 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_social_menace View Post
ok i have a htc evo 4g flashed over to the boost mobile and my mms wont work i belive it is because the prl is not updated and i have tried to dial ##prl# and update it that way and it doesn't seem to be working. you said that the epst may be off and you offered a dl for an apk file to fix that. WILL THAT DL HELP ME? I am running a custom rom how ever the rom that came with it would not work either. For the record i have changed my mms server to the http: // mm.mybostmobile.com (and yes i left the spaces out when i put it into my phone. The rom i am useing is the energy rom i can recive mms but cant send them out. ANY help would be great!!! Thank you for your time
You can't update PRL in the Energy ROM. Try a stock rom like Capt Throwback's and then update PRL.
Samsung Galaxy Prevail
• Mokee ROM
Toshiba Thrive
Favum 1.1 D ROM

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G