PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

Da Uniq 1 is keeping up the good workDa Uniq 1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via MSN to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via Yahoo to Da Uniq 1
Help with missing links with Titanium Backup

I've had this problem a few times.

I'm still learning, but when I do a restore of a back up and regardless which option I choose, (apps or apps with data or data only), once in a while, if I turn my Evo off, when I power back on, my apps are gone.

In place of where my apps are, I get the green icon of the little android guy in the bottome right corner of each app). If I click on the app, it says the app is no longer installed on my device.

It's random because I suspect that since I moved a lot of apps to SD Card using Titanium back up, that maybe it just takes a moment for it to register that the apps are on my card and not internal memory. but that's not the case all the time.

Like I stated, it's random. sometimes when I power on device, the apps are missing for 30 secs to a minute, then they are all there.

Other times they won't appear until I power off & back on 3 to 4 times. And other times, it stays like that for hours until I restore all apps or data to the apps using TB.

I am rooted obviously (lol) and using Fresh 3.3.01 rom and the free version of TB.

Any suggestions? I want to purchase full but not sure what the benefits are yet except for install all apps at once v/s the one by one method. But not sure if the free version is why I'm having this issue.

Any input?
Old 11-08-2010, 12:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Did click more then market doctor

Sent From Rooted Evo Using Tapatalk

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Da Uniq 1 is keeping up the good workDa Uniq 1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via MSN to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via Yahoo to Da Uniq 1
Re: Help with missing links with Titanium Backup

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
Did click more then market doctor

Sent From Rooted Evo Using Tapatalk
I feel silly as hell now lol. That's why I love this place. I guess this is another good reason to get the full version. That is only available to donated users which is why I simply overlooked it. Purchasing tonight. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by Da Uniq 1; 11-08-2010 at 02:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G