PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S II
Carrier: sprint

mac901 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mac901
light sensor like tp2 but for evo

ok for anybody who had the tp2 when you could flip your phone over face down the speaker part would come on does anybody know if there is an app for that?? i would like for my speakerphone to come on when the phone is face down
Old 10-10-2010, 03:32 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
No app that I have heard of. The issue here is that the tp2 was marketed as a business tool and had a double speaker phone and mic.

That would be cool but nothing so far for it. The speaker is terrible compared to the tp2.

Sent from my fast as hell phone that you can only wish you had
Old 10-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: light sensor like tp2 but for evo

I think there is an app for that, but I do not recall the name of it. And the EVO speaker isnt crap. It's better than most phones out there. For HTC, it's a good speaker as most of the time there speakers are almost un usable.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

stas333 is keeping up the good workstas333 is keeping up the good work
I hated that feature on the tp2.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
It's usable but as I said, "compared to the tp2". Though I rarely use speaker phone, a phone like the evo should have 2 nice and speakers with that auto conference sensor. People couldn't tell they were on speaker phone with that tp2....I miss it

Old 10-10-2010, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre/htc tp
Carrier: sprint

dfve is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
It's usable but as I said, "compared to the tp2". Though I rarely use speaker phone, a phone like the evo should have 2 nice and speakers with that auto conference sensor. People couldn't tell they were on speaker phone with that tp2....I miss it

me too
Old 10-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

You can use Tasker and create you a rule, tho my FLIP face down rule is set to silence all audio, I don't see why you can't set it to speakerphone.

Tasker is pretty cool. Like a macro system for your phone. Wish the TP2 had it!!!!!

I have rules setup like: If I open GPS app, turn on the GPS, then turn it off when I exit, etc. Rules for workdays to turn on Wifi, BT and turn it off at certain times of the day.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:47 AM
rdwing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfve View Post
me too
me three!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 02:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff

I saw an App that did that on the market and it got fair reviews. Just don't remember the name. Should not be too hard to find, though.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:38 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
For the record, this function uses the accelerometer, not the light sensor. It wouldnt work and would be horribly inefficient using the light sensor.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Sponsored by Kools.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G