PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 08:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Quote:
Originally Posted by 915_tuscani View Post
Does it matter which ruu i use or it dont matter
You can only use one same or higher hboot

Sent from my E3D using tapatalk

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 09-17-2011, 12:39 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Can the htc evo be unflashed back into sprint?

I'm far from being an expert, but if your ESN is linked to another company besides Sprint then it's not going to help by flashing any ROM to my knowledge, if I'm wrong please correct me but that's what I believe to be true.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 1
Carrier: Cricket

915_tuscani is becoming a great contributor

the evo that i have was on cyogen rom and my friend downloaded MIUI rom and deleted something that should have not, so now the phone only shows white evo screen then the MIUI Rom screen and just hangs there so im trying to flash back to stock sprint rom. so how can i know which rhboot i need
Old 09-17-2011, 10:32 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

power off the phone, and when turning it on hold the power button and the volume down button and it will boot into the hboot screen and you can see which one you have, but you should know, if you never took the gingerbread update then you should be on hboot 2.10 and if you took the gingerbread update then your hboot should be 2.15.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 1
Carrier: Cricket

915_tuscani is becoming a great contributor

ok so i try to update the rom image and i get at the end phone has lost connection to comp. so im unable to flash it back is there an easier step like running it from the sd card
Old 09-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 915_tuscani View Post
ok so i try to update the rom image and i get at the end phone has lost connection to comp. so im unable to flash it back is there an easier step like running it from the sd card
You don't have to be connected to the computer unless you are installing a stock ROM with an .exe file extension, otherwise all you have to do is download a ROM file and put it on your SD card and flash it from recovery.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G