PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

m3xicanprid3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
htc sense evo

just a quick question... everybody knws that u can disable htc sense frm aplication running programs n uncheck or click the clear default but my question is how can u put it bck to default. how can u enable it again.. sorry if ths is a stupid quetion..
Old 09-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: htc sense evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3xicanprid3 View Post
just a quick question... everybody knws that u can disable htc sense frm aplication running programs n uncheck or click the clear default but my question is how can u put it bck to default. how can u enable it again.. sorry if ths is a stupid quetion..
Edited to make readable......

Just a quick question... everybody knows that you can disable htc sense from application running programs and uncheck or click the clear default, but my question is how can you put it back to default? how can you enable it again? sorry if ths is a stupid question..

Old 09-06-2010, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hey that was readable. no need to edit it. comn man. theres no big diferent between "knw" and "know"
Old 09-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
hey that was readable. no need to edit it. comn man. theres no big diferent between "knw" and "know"
There is to me, and that was not the only issue. I am not raging on you but just take the time to make it, make since.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

i know theres more incomple words. but theyre are readable. and intead of correcting my spellling errors u should answer my question???
Old 09-06-2010, 09:30 PM
MWSlim

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
There is to me, and that was not the only issue. I am not raging on you but just take the time to make it, make since.
Make since??? Really???? While saying the op needs to be better grammatically????

Fail

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2010, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWSlim View Post
Make since??? Really???? While saying the op needs to be better grammatically????

Fail

damn fanilly somebody on my side hahaha
Old 09-06-2010, 09:44 PM
MWSlim

Quote:
Go to the marketplace and download clearhome, its free. Then open it and press the button that says clear then select sense

Old 09-06-2010, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWSlim View Post
Go to the marketplace and download clearhome, its free. Then open it and press the button that says clear then select sense

i did that thats why im asking this wuestion on how to put it back to enable( launch by default..) i cant find an option to enable it back again
Old 09-06-2010, 09:53 PM
MWSlim

After clearing the default press the home button on your phone, then a list of available launchers should pop up then check the box that says make default at the bottom before selecting your launcher. Hope that works for ya

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G