PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   made it into the 5GB+ club how about you? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=133193)

Boo Boo 09-06-2010 04:53 PM

made it into the 5GB+ club how about you?

well I just broke 5GB on my evo. and I still have about 18 days to go. figured for jacking me out of 10.00 extra a month I should jack them.

whats the most you got in a month?

BrianBaker 09-06-2010 05:04 PM

Re: made it into the 5GB+ club how about you?

This could be part of the reason why we will not have unlimited data in the near future...I mean seriously,who needs to use 5GB a month on their phone?..Dont you ever switch to WiFi when your at home?Or are you simply just "sticking" it to the man?You do know you had a choice,dont you?

*And if you are tethering through Sprints Hot Spot then I get it,and understand why you would use that much.

Boo Boo 09-06-2010 05:06 PM

that is using wifi. and well they touted it. if they change their TOS at least i wont have to pay their extra 10.00 a month

BrianBaker 09-06-2010 05:09 PM

Didint you get yours from the Google I/O Batch?..I thought I seen you here with yours around the same time I got mine..

Boo Boo 09-06-2010 05:11 PM

nope i paid full retail, that way in november when verizon gets their lte and 1.5ghz android i can cancel with no regrets.

BrianBaker 09-06-2010 05:15 PM

Got ya..Yeah,I paid full price for mine too but from a developer who got his at the convention..And when I went to activate it on my account I called that number that came with the phone that gives developers ''special'' discounts and actually got $10/month off my bill.

Hell,they thought I was a developer and I didnt say I was but i never said I wasn't either...Anyways this has nothing to do with your topic.

I actually average about 1.2GB/month and thought that was a lot.

gnatsstang 09-06-2010 06:35 PM

on 4g about 60 gigs a month.on 3g about 3.

apristel 09-06-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Boo (Post 1936686)
that is using wifi. and well they touted it. if they change their TOS at least i wont have to pay their extra 10.00 a month

You mean you were wifi tethered or you are connected to your wireless router?

I don't understand why people feel like everyone owes them something. Stick it to Sprint... ya theres a good idea..way to go.

:-&

Boo Boo 09-06-2010 07:01 PM

yet they stick it to you and you seem to be fine with it

themuffinman 09-06-2010 07:32 PM

Oh boy, here we go again!!!! And how is verizon a better alternative, they nickle a dime their customers more than anyone else. Verizon customers been getting raped for years and obviously you are willing to take it from them as well so why sit here and complain about what sprint is doing when verizon will do it to you more....:scratch: