PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ville2000 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problem with the Internet

My Evo is day 1 bought, im on 2.2 stock froyo unrooted, last all of a sudden during browser page load, in either stock brower, dolphin, and skyfire, right before the page finishes loading it will shut down the program, nothing was installed as of late. PLEASE HELP
Old 09-05-2010, 05:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex
Carrier: Sprint

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Re: Problem with the Internet

That sounds strange. I would wipe and try the internet after that. It doesn't sound like an internet problem because that wouldn't close the browser. if it was an internet problem update profile or data restore would fix it. Before wiping make sure you know your gmail login and are synced. any paid apps will show up under market downloads ready to be redownloaded and your contacts and calendar will come back. if there are any other apps you need to "backup" download astro file manager. click tools, application manager/backup, select the apps you want to backup and click backup. after the wipe redownload astro, same process...menu tools ap manager/backup click the tab at the top that says backed up apps, select apps and click install. if that doesn't work you may want to see about an exchange.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Problem with the Internet

I'd bet this only happens on web sites with some sort of flash. It has to be flash crashing the browser, well it doesnt have to be but that is my guess. I would say look for the adobe flash apk and try to re install flash.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G