PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 01:01 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Evo search

I do not think there is one EVO in the whole state of Florida that I can buy.....pretty sad when you got money in hand and the product is simply not available.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Evo search

Why not just order from Sprint telesales?
Old 08-13-2010, 01:19 PM
V.I.P
Threadstarter

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I have like 7 Sprint/Macom stores in a 30 mile radius, why can't they stock a phone? And all of them have banners outside their store showing off this prized phone but they don't even have a display of an Evo in the store. lol ridiculous. Oh and I have Radioshack and Best Buy in the area too......Simply no excuse for not having a phone available to sell..especially when I am adding a 3rd line to my account so which means more money for them..

Last edited by 00_MACKIE_00; 08-13-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Angry Re: Evo search

LOL...I agree! I live in Davenport Florida and with all the dam sprint stores and best buys...even walmart.....NO ONE HAS THEM!!! Freakin retarded if you ask me!
Old 08-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SPRINT

cmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
I do not think there is one EVO in the whole state of Florida that I can buy.....pretty sad when you got money in hand and the product is simply not available.
Where do you live in Florida? How far are you willing to travel?
Old 08-15-2010, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Blame Epson and Novatek. From what I gather they can't produce the screens fast enough. I work in NYC, I can tell you when we got some in. Im willing to ship it(free of charge) if you want. PM me if youre interested
Old 08-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff

Over 2 months since this phone has been released and we are still having parts issues. WTF is going on with these companys? Layoffs? I'm not sure but be a consumer is really starting to irk me. Nobody has any...nobody knows when they might be in stock...nobody has a clue what to say. As a consumer I just want to know what is going on..CS emails give you the most scripted reply ever, not even answering your question...HTC is the same way. It just blows my mind they are still behind in production on this phone. I sure hope the Epic takes some straine off of the Evo on the 31st, then atleast I have a fighting chance of getting one...

Telesales isn't taking orders for the EVO...it states that when you call *2...only Stores as of right now are doing first come first serve. 90% of them arn't doing the list anymore.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:13 PM
V.I.P
Threadstarter

The search is over. I found one a guy bought a month ago and thought it had PTT on it lmao.. When he found out it didn't have PTT, he bought another phone and decided to sell his Evo. Should have it in 2-3 days....... wOOOOOOOOOOOT!! bye bye Moment!!!
Old 08-15-2010, 06:17 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

stores can send to another store, my friends store in pa has 3 left but sent 2 to other states last week.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

I live in Palm Beach/Miami area and when I got mine it was from Best Buy at 8:30 @ night when their shipment had just arrived lol... I got there and they had 3 left @ 8:55 from a shipment of 25 so yeah, flying out like hotcakes...

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 08-15-2010 at 06:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G