PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 09:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch---Touch Pro----Touch Pro 2----Evo!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

deolarte is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Update to .6 Flash Not Working

I used to have the unrevoked app which was temporary and would have to be activated on every restart. I also installed the adobe apk prior to froyo. I did the upgraded to the unofficial then, then official. Is it possible that the apk was not replaced since it was already installed. Also if i do a hard reset, will i be going back to 2.1, if so which version before ota 1.47 or original . Or will I be going back to the same 2.2 I have now. Thanks.

NO ROM---> MIGHTY ROM---> NO ROM---> Unrevoked =D>
Old 08-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269
Re: Update to .6 Flash Not Working

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolarte View Post
I used to have the unrevoked app which was temporary and would have to be activated on every restart. I also installed the adobe apk prior to froyo. I did the upgraded to the unofficial then, then official. Is it possible that the apk was not replaced since it was already installed. Also if i do a hard reset, will i be going back to 2.1, if so which version before ota 1.47 or original . Or will I be going back to the same 2.2 I have now. Thanks.

hard reset will just be back at a fresh new 2.2; what flash site doesnt work for sure hulu wont work no matter what without a few teaks for rooted users. and i believe since you upgraded to 2.2 you lost all chances of root for now.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch---Touch Pro----Touch Pro 2----Evo!!!!!
Threadstarter

deolarte is a n00b
Re: Update to .6 Flash Not Working

Well, every web site shows the green arrow on all flash ads our video, don't care about hulu don't won't work ever lol. But I really don't wanna hard reset. Does any one have the new flash apk for froyo I have 1.72 out sucks on froyo great on eclair for some reason, out would foreclose my browsers when plugin was always on, so I switched to when on demand, doesn't work. Also my pdanet doesn't work with my hp laptop, it used to, its a dv6tse 64bit, wont work, also easy theter. any help. thanks again.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G