PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 03:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do I delete a Favorite (see screenshot)?

If you notice in the screenshot, the top choice is Ace Los Gatos. How do I remove it from there (from Favorites)?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot_19.jpg (9.9 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-02-2010, 03:11 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: How do I delete a Favorite (see screenshot)?

People/groups/favorites/long press contact/delete
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:13 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
People/groups/favorites/long press contact/delete
Bingo, thanks a bunch
Old 08-02-2010, 03:16 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

What are we here for right?
Old 08-03-2010, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Munroe is becoming a great contributor

I just love that you set your buddies pic as a handicap sign from a parking spot lol

myspace.com/munroemusic
www.AmericaNationwide.com
Old 08-03-2010, 11:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munroe View Post
I just love that you set your buddies pic as a handicap sign from a parking spot lol
Lol, I didn't have a photo of him, and he broke his neck once and was laid up for a couple years, so it seemed fitting

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G