PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Show OFF :) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=129051)

ChrisH09 07-19-2010 12:41 AM

Re: Show OFF :)

And thats why the Iphone still sucks...it doesn't have widgets...but don't tell any Iphone Fanboy that...because they will come back with the folders comeback!...which is old news anyway...oh and that thing they call Multi-tasking...ppff what a joke.

clockcycle 07-19-2010 09:57 AM

It's funny though, they never come back with... Hey I can be on a call and surf the net to look for something anywhere in the nation..

Oh yeah, you can do that too.. If you were in a 4G area..

hehe ;)

brokestudent12 07-21-2010 12:51 PM

I bought an iPhone 4 just to do it and I gotta say, the EVO is so much better it's not even funny. Kinda sad really. I don't fanboy any device, android, WM, apple, I'll buy em and try em all to see for myself not listen to hear say.

In this case iPhone does blow.

demolasko 07-21-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlE (Post 1872583)
when i show my EVO to iphone users they go wow loook at the big screen
then i go watch this..
i can hold my phone anyway a want and calls dont drop..

lol funny

Meanee 07-21-2010 04:25 PM

I show them that my weather is not always 74 degrees

varaff 07-21-2010 07:24 PM

Android has folders as well.. :-)
from the main screen, click the +
then click Folders.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisH09 (Post 1872947)
And thats why the Iphone still sucks...it doesn't have widgets...but don't tell any Iphone Fanboy that...because they will come back with the folders comeback!...which is old news anyway...oh and that thing they call Multi-tasking...ppff what a joke.

dfve 07-25-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brokestudent12 (Post 1876585)
I bought an iPhone 4 just to do it and I gotta say, the EVO is so much better it's not even funny. Kinda sad really. I don't fanboy any device, android, WM, apple, I'll buy em and try em all to see for myself not listen to hear say.

In this case iPhone does blow.

haha, good call, i had a orig tp, then a pre for a short short while, then tp2...now a evo, i grab what hot n new, sell my old phone and move on...NEXT CASE:) BY THE WAY, MY WIFE HAS IPHONEY4...SHE PLAYS WITH MY PHONE EVERY AM WHEN WE DRINK COFFEE TOGETHER:)

OMGWTF_BBQ 07-25-2010 03:09 PM

Kick stand, nuff said.
Gets them every time.

dfve 07-26-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGWTF_BBQ (Post 1882629)
Kick stand, nuff said.
Gets them every time.

you could laso carry a first aid kit with bands aids, to show your solidarity:)

stparker38 07-29-2010 02:13 AM

My boyfriend said "oooh your EVO is kinda big and heavy" and I said "yeah cuz I actually like seeing the images in my videos!"... the only thing he has that I wish I did was Words with Friends... I LOVE that game... but I love my EVO more!!! Other than that and a car game that I could drive w/the device, I could get anything he could in Market...