PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6800, pp-6900, htc evo
Carrier: sprint

roca rule is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo 4g on Boost Mobile MMS problem

l.o.l. boost is owned by sprint. in fact i applaud you for going with boost and showing every other postpaid carrier that $50 is the sweet spot for the services you use. on the other hand the only think i do not like about some boost mobile cust is their sense of entitlement. they want to be treated like a postpaid customer, but $70-100 entitles you to a different treatment from my store. now if only sprint would giveme the same profit for boost as it does postpaid i would treat them the same.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

power to you guys.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: boost mobile

saucysassy27 is a n00b

hey I have a htc touch pro 2 that I am using under boost's network... Is it possible u can send me a link or direct me to where I can unlock the evo 4g for boost? I wanna get it
thankssss
Old 09-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktech71 View Post
Hi can you tell me the link or how you did it via email cktech71@gmail.com I have an evo and want to put it on boost.
Make that two man! PM me, thanx in advance! ;]

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]
Old 09-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hh
Carrier: spriny

noore11788 is a n00b

any help i got evo and iam trying to put it on boost any help
Old 09-17-2010, 05:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/ HTC EVO Supersonic
Carrier: Boost CDMA/ Sprint 3g&4g Now Network

kevo3000 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to kevo3000

Search youtube, but the guy isnt selling a guide he wants to do it for you, smells illegal, not only that hes charging like $150 plus you have to send your phone to him, a friend of mines actually went this route, everything is working just dont get the 4g speed, i will wait it out until the paid ware becomes free ware.... I just cant send someone a $400 hundred dollar phone and hope its returned or not damaged in the process....
Old 09-18-2010, 01:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

SledWrecker is just getting started

Your friend that sent his phone in, was the ESN modified? I'm thinking of doing that with my EVo which is still just sitting in the box while I continue to use my Touch Pro on boost and research how to get my EVO activated. I wont do it if I can't do it legaly (not cloning the ESN) I found a guy on ebay who will "flash" it for $80 and he has a lot of possitive feedback but I worry he will do the ESN cloning then get busted by the FCC / FBI and they will pull his records and go after all the phones / owners he serviced. Simply put I don't want to do anything with modifying or cloning even if that means I just sell the EVO and stick with my TP or get a TP2
Old 09-18-2010, 01:59 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SledWrecker View Post
Your friend that sent his phone in, was the ESN modified? I'm thinking of doing that with my EVo which is still just sitting in the box while I continue to use my Touch Pro on boost and research how to get my EVO activated. I wont do it if I can't do it legaly (not cloning the ESN) I found a guy on ebay who will "flash" it for $80 and he has a lot of possitive feedback but I worry he will do the ESN cloning then get busted by the FCC / FBI and they will pull his records and go after all the phones / owners he serviced. Simply put I don't want to do anything with modifying or cloning even if that means I just sell the EVO and stick with my TP or get a TP2
wel...how did you get the touch pro on boost?

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tech423 is a n00b

I had a touch pro 2 on boost and all i had to do was activate a boost mobile cdma phone,make an account on sprint.com and then just hit activate new phone and it gave you the unlock code to the new phone and once you reprogram it the phone would reset and there u go. Now you cant do that anymore being that sprint.com changed it where u cant do the esn swap but I had got an evo and had got csdma workshop on my computer and got the unlock code. I thought everything would be great cause all u need is to type the unlock which is ##your code# and under mdn put your phone # and under msid put your boost msid and then hit ok to confirm and the phone resets but when i went to make a call it said account cannot be validated....lol. I ended up going to sprint and activating the phone because i really wanted it but if i were to find out how to get it on boost i would definitely do it. Theres some people that say u can do it but its by cloning the esn which is illegal and all your features wouldnt even work. Maybe in the near future its gonna be possible until then just gotta wait and keep checking.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ?????????
Carrier: Boostmobile/Sprint

tspass is a n00b

Epic on boost and I'm loving it.......

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G