PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 12:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269
(Evo specific)Gamelot HD Golf Game

Promo over. thread can be closed.

Last edited by tool2269; 07-13-2010 at 04:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

rooster94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrooster94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrooster94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Free Gamelot HD Golf Game LIMITED TIME ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool2269 View Post
http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209808
CREDIT TO GOODANDEVO.NET

Feel like saving $4.99 today? Then head over to gameloft.com on your HTC EVO 4G.

You'll be redirected to the EVO-optimized site where you'll see a limited offer to get Let's Golf at no cost if you download the company's HD games bookmark, which can be uninstalled with no consequence after you get the game. As with all of Gameloft's HD games, Let's Golf usually costs a penny shy of $5. The game can't be transferred to another device or reinstalled (even if it's backed up), so don't uninstall it or do a hard reset unless you want to contact Gameloft to see if you can get it again.

It isn't clear how much longer the free game will be available, so get it now!

To download go to the gameloft.com site on your evo.
select get it now next to golf game.
browse on your sd card to gamelofthdgames apk and install
After installation open up the 100% free link to download the golf game. After you download the game then if you are like me uninstall the 100% hd game app...

----
FYI, disable Dolphin as your 'default' browser so that you end up at
wapshop.gameloft.com/(other stuff here)
----
Not much of a virtual golfer myself, but great find!
Old 07-13-2010, 12:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks, I always love free. Installed the 100% HD games app. It took me back to the browser to choose the golf game download, but it says buy $4.99 now, after that step.. haha

So I called Gameloft support 1-800-910-3186, thanks for the free laugh..

EDIT: Wow, that was a lot of work for this game, I had to do this several times, it kept looping until it gave me a real download link.

Last edited by clockcycle; 07-13-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Nice, thanks! Playing it now
Old 07-13-2010, 12:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Did this thread just get ninja moved? This game is EVO optimized, doesn't it make it EVO only? Holly Heck Batman 157mb additional download.

Last edited by clockcycle; 07-13-2010 at 12:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Holly Heck Batman 157mb additional download.
yeah, i suggest using WIFI, then installing the game. I guess I shoulda put that in the first post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Re: (Evo specific)Free Gamelot HD Golf Game LIMITED TIME ONLY

promo is over... might want to put that int he original post or close this thread so people don't get confused. Guess gameloft saw all the people dling it because of GoodAndEvo's post and decided to shut it down early.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: (Evo specific)Gamelot HD Golf Game

Because the promo is over I am going to close this one down per the OP's request.

And since Gameloft ain't got no love for us EVO owners anymore, here is some lizard lovin' for you.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G