PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 12:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rooster94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrooster94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrooster94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cyanogen Roms!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
......but where is the link for the EVO? I read where version 6 is availabe for NexusOne.
It isn't available for the Evo yet, but will be within the next few days. Should pop up here (experimental roms) or here (stable roms) once its ready.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:31 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Yea but im somewhat of a paparazzi.. which is one of the main reasons I havent flashed a froyo rom yet because I take a lot of pics....so when the cam is working along with 4g (I use it to tether) then im all in.
yeah, cyanogen won't put his rom out until cameras and everything are working. anyways he has already fixed the cameras and the camcorders.
Google is the next skynet
Old 07-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

I stand corrected, his from rom probably will not have 4G working as he's having problems with it, and releasing it without 4G is better then no cyanogen mod

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Old 07-14-2010, 11:51 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

I cant do no 4g.. I use it to tether
Old 07-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I dont even have 4g, I do like the JIT enabled Damage Rom right now though.....damn decisions! Why cant these things work right out of the box?
Old 07-15-2010, 02:06 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I don't have 4g access yet...so I'll have to live without...

Looking forward to CM6 for the EVO...more importantly... An AOSP 2.2 ROM (vanilla) with EVERYTHING working (except 4g)

I've had a couple of very nice 2.2 ROMs while they're smooth, fast, and stable...I'd like to be able to use that 8mp camera for quick shots of the kids...nandroid-ing back and forth is alright when you prep for photo taking...but spur of the moment doesn't quick work like that.

was checking Cyanogen Mod's site...and seems that we're still a few days away from seeing a test build...

Old 07-15-2010, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Threadstarter

brownmc7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrownmc7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrownmc7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
I don't have 4g access yet...so I'll have to live without...

Looking forward to CM6 for the EVO...more importantly... An AOSP 2.2 ROM (vanilla) with EVERYTHING working (except 4g)

I've had a couple of very nice 2.2 ROMs while they're smooth, fast, and stable...I'd like to be able to use that 8mp camera for quick shots of the kids...nandroid-ing back and forth is alright when you prep for photo taking...but spur of the moment doesn't quick work like that.

was checking Cyanogen Mod's site...and seems that we're still a few days away from seeing a test build...

The same here, have kids and love taking pics so the cam is a necessity. So to have froyo with the cams working will work for me, and it wont be long before he works out the 4g prob.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: epic
Carrier: sprint

ghettocowboy248 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to ghettocowboy248 Send a message via Yahoo to ghettocowboy248

i dont have 4g since sprint would rather work on grand rapids instead of metro detroit so 4g wouldnt matter to me for now
Old 07-15-2010, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Threadstarter

brownmc7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrownmc7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrownmc7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I don't know why everyones not getting into the hype, but he's steadily working on it. He has the cams working, mms, and currently working on wimax. Oh and for those who are interested, he also has the evo working as a wii remote too. Well he's saying we should have somethkng by this weekend. This will be the standard for roms, and its freakin froyo baby... with everything working.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mclife is becoming a great contributor

yeah guys, this ROM is gonna be awesome. I can't wait for it to drop, hopefully this weekend. been following that thread on XDA closely, and following @cyanogen on twitter.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Tags
cyanogen, evo, froyo 2.2