PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Blurry gallery pictures (until you zoom)

Anyone else have this issue? I took some beautiful 8mp pictures but when viewing them in the gallery individually they are all blurry until you zoom in a little (or a lot, doesn't matter). It sharpens up then I can zoom back out and see the picture much clearer. Any ideas?
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux
Old 06-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Blurry gallery pictures (until you zoom)

try resetting the phone

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
try resetting the phone
Hey Ivan. Whats up! Been a while. First rom I flashed on my Diamond was yours! Did you get an Evo. Take it easy.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP, TP2, EVO 4G

Biofall is becoming a great contributor

I'm having problems with my pics looking good period.. hmm... I'm resetting it, then gunna mess with brighntess settings. As for your problem, I think it's focusing in slowly. I bet if you waited longer it would come into focus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey Ivan. Whats up! Been a while. First rom I flashed on my Diamond was yours! Did you get an Evo. Take it easy.
Hey dude I'm not trying to be rude, but when you post a message not having to do with the question it adds clutter, so could you send private messages for that type of post instead? He'll probably notice it faster, too!
The Kernel.... HTC Supersecret Supersonic 3.28.651.1 - unreleased OTA (thanks flipzmod!)
Old 06-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofall View Post
I'm having problems with my pics looking good period.. hmm... I'm resetting it, then gunna mess with brighntess settings. As for your problem, I think it's focusing in slowly. I bet if you waited longer it would come into focus.

Hey dude I'm not trying to be rude, but when you post a message not having to do with the question it adds clutter, so could you send private messages for that type of post instead? He'll probably notice it faster, too!
Yeah I let it sit there for about 45 seconds and nothing, zoom in wait a sec>let it get sharp>zoom out and everything is fine. I'm going to try to reset in a sec but just wanted to help out Biofall:

These are my settings

Brightness: +1
Contrast: +1
Saturation: Stock
Sharpness: +1
WB: Auto
ISO: 100 (this made my pics come out soo good)
Qual: high

Here's some decent pics I took yesterday in the morning at a park not far from where I live (resized via imageshack.us):

Not the greatest but definitely world's better than I've ever taken with a phone! And makes great wallpapers!! BTW there was a fog going across the whole lake, that's not picture noise.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Twinsen is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to Twinsen Send a message via AIM to Twinsen Send a message via Yahoo to Twinsen

Here's my first test pic from my Evo...

Old 06-10-2010, 10:33 PM
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Im going to do some testing with my cam tomorrow.. thats the one thing I really havent done much of
Old 06-27-2010, 03:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g/Sprint

MarcusInMD is becoming a great contributor

Any fix for this yet? Its very annoying.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Ranger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Use Gallery 3d
Old 06-27-2010, 06:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know exactly what you are talking about. Resetting will have nothing to do with it. I usually open it, double tap to make it really large then double tap to shrink it back up and it all looks good.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G