PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: Sprint rep knew i DOWNLOADED TASK KILLER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
That is one hell of a long sentence.
English Nazi does not approve.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I've got an idea...

OP how about opening up a chat session with a Sprint rep and ask them straight up. Do you know what I download from the Market? Then you can post the transcript or a screen shot of your conversation. I would recommend doing it a few times, so you get a variety of reps and see what their response is. I think I am going to do that tomorrow, as now I am interested.

Old 09-21-2010, 07:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

their is NO way sprint can know unless they physically have your phone and look at your downloads. Sorry its not possibly. Heck I work at sprint thier are no tools that tell you what a customer has downloaded to their phone kill this thread cause its bullshit.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Quote:
Originally Posted by meccadon123 View Post
What the hell are you? Sean Hannity? 1 of those "im always right even when proven wrong types? Well that shit may fly with your boyfriend, but it don't fly here. I can see how a closed minded idiot's time can be as you say "dominated by way to much retarded shit already". I recommended a private mssg else where do get this shit out of a open active thread here at PPCG. You declined because you are obviously 1 of those "hey look at me" attention seeking morons that likes to keep crybaby shit like this out in the open. Do you really get that excited when some1 agrees with you and thanks your posts? Be a man and move this shit to a private mssg here then, or just get out of my thread and STFU.

I still don't think you're even reading the other posts. The guy that worked for Boost said "HE HAD ACCESS TO A SPRINT SYSTEM". Listen Forrest, If you're not going to bother reading shit and just continue to make shit up to reinforce your obvious screwed of view of this topic, quit while your behind.
Haha. Alright.

Proof

EDIT AGAIN: I uploaded the recording f my call to customer service, just for shits and giggles: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6580944/Voice0002.mp3
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited by bradart; 09-21-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

OK,

You're both wrong. If Batman worked at Sprint he would just have Alfred hack into your account and find out what malevolent apps you've been downloading, so technically it IS possible.

Now how about we all cut out the puerile name calling and senseless bashing. If someone is as cranially inferior as you would have the rest of us believe, then certainly attempting to prove that point with logic is an exercise in futility.

So let's play nice. This is a great start! Notice that dude's awesome huge ear!

Old 09-21-2010, 07:03 PM
Officer Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
OK,

You're both wrong. If Batman worked at Sprint he would just have Alfred hack into your account and find out what malevolent apps you've been downloading, so technically it IS possible.

Now how about we all cut out the puerile name calling and senseless bashing. If someone is as cranially inferior as you would have the rest of us believe, then certainly attempting to prove that point with logic is an exercise in futility.

So let's play nice. This is a great start! Notice that dude's awesome huge ear!

Well im definitely right, but I understand your point about batman. Also, that sides ear IS huge.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

Deleted the useless bickering posts and closed this thread.
~mike

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G