PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Am I the first idiot to lose his HTC EVO???

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
I've never lost a phone or dropped one in toilet water. Even in the most drunk circumstances, I still manage to keep my phone far away from anything that could damage it. I don't get how other people are so careless with such an expensive piece of electronics.

BUT yeah that does suck dude.
You're going to lose your phone IN a toilet now, just because you cursed yourself.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
You're going to lose your phone IN a toilet now, just because you cursed yourself.
hahaha hes gonna sit down and get prepared to do work and hes gonna hear kirrrplop. thinking to himself that is odd didnt feel like any came out. next thing you know its in the toilet... if it isnt his than he can come to my house for dinner and expand my evo collection. (you think hes like willy wonkas golden eggs? maby golden evos?)
Old 06-25-2010, 08:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jrios3323 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jrios3323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
Turn on family locator on your account see if you can find it that way. Also check sprint for usage to make sure noone is using it. You get 14 days for free.

https://sfl.sprintpcs.com/finder-spr...ly/welcome.htm
damn, I should have posted here before reporting it lost and ordering a new evo. Thanks tho I"ll keep this in mind for "next" time...
Old 06-25-2010, 08:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Hey, I recently found an EVO in DC. The wallpaper pic is attached. Is this your phone?

Sorry, I could not resist! Too bad on the phone loss though. Hopefully you paid the $7 for Insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrios3323 View Post
as the title says, for my bday I had one too many drinks and must had dropped in DC or something.... I've been looking everywhere, with no luck and yes yes I know I am an idiot!!!

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6850

ls3mach is keeping up the good workls3mach is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
I've never lost a phone or dropped one in toilet water. Even in the most drunk circumstances, I still manage to keep my phone far away from anything that could damage it. I don't get how other people are so careless with such an expensive piece of electronics.

BUT yeah that does suck dude.
I have never lost a phone, but I have broken 1 Treo650 by dropping it on the ground, 1 MotoQ went in the toilet. NUMEROUS phones including a TP2 in the bathtub. I am pretty careless with my phone, to be quite honest after carrier subsidies and insurance, I don't think they are that expensive.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

A few years ago I was in DC and lost a cell phone on the subway. Took me about 2 hours to find it. Someone had turned it in at the next station. Hope you find yours.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2010, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
People don't care because they have more money than brains. Unfortunately I'm the opposite I have more brains than money. My mommy and daddy didn't leave me a fortune to spend for them.

OP I'm not referring to you, I'm sorry for your loss. I guess the worst part is the EVO is out of stock and you will probably have a hard time getting another one.
I don't really appreciate that comment. I have more brains than money too. I agree grew up quite impoverished. Turns out I used my brains to make money, no I have both.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
People never seas to amaze me... first I quoted someone else who I was talking too, second I even said OP I'M NOT REFERRING TO YOU. OP is original poster that is YOU. I just wish poeple would read for a change..
People never cease to amaze me. I am not the original poster. I am not convinced you have nearly as much brains as you think you do. Maybe you should focus on your reading and comprehension, both of these skills help in the business market and could possibly land you a better paying job.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
People never cease to amaze me. I am not the original poster. I am not convinced you have nearly as much brains as you think you do. Maybe you should focus on your reading and comprehension, both of these skills help in the business market and could possibly land you a better paying job.

Whatever...

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:17 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Why so hostile guys?

here is a pie chart that applies to every one even your self, think about it before you fly off at some one.

Lets try to get along and post something constructive.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 06-25-2010 at 10:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G