PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21
Exchange email push notifications

Anyone else not getting their Exchange email notifications? I set the frequency to "as they arrive" and my emails are not coming through. I then tried setting it to "every 5 minutes" and still nothing. The only way I know I have a new email is by opening the exchange inbox. Exchange is my work email and I travel for work so I really need the emails to come thru without having to manually check it all day long. My Yahoo account emails are coming thru just fine.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: Exchange email push notifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjones21 View Post
Anyone else not getting their Exchange email notifications? I set the frequency to "as they arrive" and my emails are not coming through. I then tried setting it to "every 5 minutes" and still nothing. The only way I know I have a new email is by opening the exchange inbox. Exchange is my work email and I travel for work so I really need the emails to come thru without having to manually check it all day long. My Yahoo account emails are coming thru just fine.
my exchange is working great. notifications are working great. at first i had it set to push service, but now i have peak/off peak times configured & i've not had an issue with it at all, in either config.

only thing i can say is to verify your settings at inbox>menu>settings & be sure you have it configured to your wants/needs
Old 06-14-2010, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21
Re: Exchange email push notifications

I figured it out I think, I had turned off the auto-sync setting in Accounts & Sync so when I turned it back on they started coming thru. But I don't understand why the Yahoo emails kept coming even tho that setting was turned off. I had it off to conserve battery life but I guess I'll have to keep it on.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G