PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you agree?
Hell Yes 1 1.82%
Would be nice 3 5.45%
See your point 2 3.64%
Never Had call recoding don't know what I'm missing 2 3.64%
I'm an Idiot who thinks call recording is illegal 3 5.45%
No, I could care less. 45 81.82%
Have Coz Close this Thread 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

The Sapient is keeping up the good workThe Sapient is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sick of this BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutejdx View Post
This phone would be perfect if it had call recording

GO TO AS MANY SITES AS YOU CAN WHICH ALLOW YOU TO REVIEW THE HTC EVO AND RATE IT ONLY 1 STAR, GIVING ONLY THE REASON "DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO RECORD PHONE CALLS"

Quote:
And again what 4 times now? (I would not want you handling my big written contracts when you can't even read this thread thoroughly) the phone is preventing this from being developed.
Quote:
Problem solved! App found! Thanks!
I agree with the OP. It is vital we convince other people not to buy the almost perfect Evo because something about the phone prevents a call-recording app from being developed. Or, to be more specific, something about the phone prevents a certain someone from Googling "Android call record app". This outrage must not go unpunished!

Old 06-14-2010, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G/Epic 4G

NuLLKiLL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNuLLKiLL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNuLLKiLL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNuLLKiLL is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

What's the app I love call recording as well. I have used it on almost every phone I have!
Old 06-14-2010, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

The Sapient is keeping up the good workThe Sapient is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
Just as an FYI for all of us, and those of us who may stumble upon this thread....what was the name of the app you found?
I found this one. http://www.androlib.com/android.appl...cord-jjDw.aspx (though the comments at that site don't inspire confidence). http://www.androlib.com/android.appl...orec-jjEm.aspx has better reviews. People also use Google Voice for recording http://androidforums.com/motorola-dr...-recorder.html .

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscodude View Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I think the last option should be couldN'T care less. If you could care less that means you do care some and I really don't care at all about in call recording.
It is an idiom, meant to be read as sarcasm, and not meant to be understood literally.

Last edited by The Sapient; 06-14-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hybrid Touch Pro2

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff

LMAO... FAIL check the poll ratings...
btw call recording is possible... BEEN possible..,. WM, Android... CDMA/GSM... lolololol... kk never looking in this thread again bye
Your welcome
Old 06-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

absolutejdx is a n00b

None of the Apps for EVO work; I still think its crap and give it and all other new phones which have purposely removed call recording a single star for those of you who don’t know what you’re missing sucks to be you.

The app I found is for my PBX system which will record my calls and every other employees call as well similar to large corporation PBX systems. It is going to cost me a pretty penny but it beats sitting on these forum arguing with geeks who never get laid and who’s only concern is how someone would dare to speak badly about their phone.

LOL get a job. Move out of your parent’s house.

Moderators feel free to remove this thread to make everyone happy and prevent bashing of the holy EVO!
Old 06-14-2010, 05:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
None of the Apps for EVO work; I still think its crap and give it and all other new phones which have purposely removed call recording a single star for those of you who don’t know what you’re missing sucks to be you.

The app I found is for my PBX system which will record my calls and every other employees call as well similar to large corporation PBX systems. It is going to cost me a pretty penny but it beats sitting on these forum arguing with geeks who never get laid and who’s only concern is how someone would dare to speak badly about their phone.

LOL get a job. Move out of your parent’s house.

Moderators feel free to remove this thread to make everyone happy and prevent bashing of the holy EVO!
There's no need to be derogatory....everyone has different needs for their phones. It doesn't make you right, or anyone else wrong for disagreeing with your opinions.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

I wish call recording was available. Had it on the Touch Pro2.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Someone give this guy a hug and then give him the peoples elbow!
Old 06-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

"For quality assurance and training purposes, this post may be recorded"

Since this post is all over the place I'm gonna shut this bad boy down.

Thanks for your understanding...
Coz

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G