PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 02:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So how much did your new EVO 4G billing change to?

While I had my SERO it was $43~

Changed to ERPR 500, it went to $53 (after a reoccurring $20 credit)

Got the EVO got switched to ED 450, switched back to ERPR 500, company discount wouldn't stick, switched to ED 450 again, 25% discount stuck, but lost the $20 credit.. With the prorated charges, my new bill is $93~

Same service, no addons except the $10 premium data.. OUCH!

After a call to account services, they put in a request for the $20 credit to be reapplied and gave me $20 credit off the new bill, lowering it to $73..

Hoping my next bill evens out, because thats a lot more than I expected.

How's your bill looking?

-CC

Last edited by clockcycle; 06-29-2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Posted an image of my current bill
Old 06-28-2010, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

_sandman is keeping up the good work_sandman is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to _sandman
Re: So how much did your new EVO 4G billing change to?

2 LINES - 2 EVOS

1500 family everything data

10 dollars off and 10% discount - tax = 109-something
Old 06-28-2010, 03:16 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

My story is almost identical to yours. Had EPRP w/ a 23% discount...that went away after getting the EVO..now with the ED 450 w/ discount so my monthly bill will be roughly the same as yours. Now if I can just get switched to a 3rd party demo line I'll be set!
Old 06-28-2010, 03:23 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

$27 to $37

Old 06-28-2010, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

_sandman is keeping up the good work_sandman is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to _sandman

how are you guys getting the discounts .. i had to beg for my 10% and 10$ off .. i had almost 25% on my last plan but since that plan went out of contract the discount ended
Old 06-28-2010, 03:36 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sandman View Post
how are you guys getting the discounts .. i had to beg for my 10% and 10$ off .. i had almost 25% on my last plan but since that plan went out of contract the discount ended
You can get a discount for just about anything...bank at a credit union, employer, college alumni...should be able to get a discount for something.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

BROOKNAM is becoming a great contributor

i came off of sero & got prorated also for $99.66. i emailed sprint & told them i didnt know about the prorate amount & they gave me a $19.54 billing related adjustment credit & a $52.50 good will credit bringing that 1st bill to $27.62. i also emailed them about the $10/24months deal that had expired for resigning for 2years which they finally caved in & gave me, combined with my 25% discount will bring my bill 2 around $52 with insurance before taxes. i really wanna cancel the insurance since i never lose my phone but these are glass screens & i do drop mines from time 2 time. forgot to add on the extra $10 evo fee! lol....

Last edited by BROOKNAM; 06-28-2010 at 03:40 PM.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

es101346 is keeping up the good workes101346 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to es101346

I have the 25% discount on a single everything plan, 69.99+10+7 for insurance. How are you getting the additional 20$ off?
Old 06-28-2010, 03:38 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sandman View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=75318&page=19
Old 06-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269

hmm my first bill didnt show $10 add on fee. 69.99 less 27% + 7 tep ~$66; Still awaiting to see my $10 off/24mo; prior plan was ~$72 after discounts

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G