PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 07:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

adenicol is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint customer service SUX, but EVO 4G is GREAT

[QUOTE=Drac;1788573]eeeexactly! cake should be chocolatey, not carroty. nor crunchy.

I don't know, there is a place for different flavors, I like carrot sometimes but I need to be in the mood. And although I like Chocolate and I like Vanilla, I don't like marble cake. I do agree that cake shouldn't be crunchy.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dumbphone - Vogue - Touch Pro - Touch Pro 2 - Evo

Meanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The (carrot) cake is a lie
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff

I've had my fair share of issues with Sprint CS...but I can't say it's the worst. In the time I've had service with Sprint I have seen inprovement...and I like how they escelate calls...to many issues you automatically get sent to Retention Department...where all the good deals are...either way I have had better service with Sprint that Verizon...when it comes to getting things done, that needed to get done...but over all I'm happy..heck you won't find another carrier that gives you $150 towards a ungrade at 1 year anywhere...
Old 06-03-2010, 08:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs down Re: Sprint customer service SUX, but EVO 4G is GREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang704 View Post
Sprint customer service are not organize and will train to answer new phone release, sometime just question about my account. Today they will tell you is this and the next day they tell you is that. This is really piss my off. The only reason I'm still with sprint is because of the EVO 4G release on June 4th. God damn! I know sprint is top of the food chain in phone carrier, but the customer service department have got to IMPROVE and speak with a language that I can UNDERSTAND.
I agree completely...THAT IS WHY I DONT CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. IF YOU WANT ANYTHING DONE, CALL THE CANCELLATION/RETENTION DEPARTMENT. THAT'S WHAT I DO EVERY SINGLE TIME. customer service is non-existent on sprint, they are the worst (most of them that is).
Old 06-03-2010, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Most folks don't realize Sprint goes back to 1898, 112 years old.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

secondtwiggy is just getting started

Quote:
Sprint customer service are not organize and will train to answer new phone release, sometime just question about my account. Today they will tell you is this and the next day they tell you is that. This is really piss my off. The only reason I'm still with sprint is because of the EVO 4G release on June 4th. God damn! I know sprint is top of the food chain in phone carrier, but the customer service department have got to IMPROVE and speak with a language that I can UNDERSTAND.
Oh, the irony.. bitching about speaking the language properly while using incorrect grammar...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:20 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanee View Post
The (carrot) cake is a lie
Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "goodbye!" and you were like "noo wayyyy" and I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you"?

That was great.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
speak with a language that I can UNDERSTAND.
I've not had a problem understanding anyone at Sprint CS. I've had crazy issues, had to speak to 43 different reps to resolve an issue with data connections (essentially couldn't access the internet for a year or so..), which ended up being a problem with the Touch Pro (x4).

My throat would get dry explaining it to every rep each time, cuz each rep would be reluctant to post notes on the account, since they weren't able to resolve the issue and would just tell me there are network outages, problems with the towers, etc. to get me off the phone. I started answering each Sprint Survey call, after that I would get different reps that would try harder and ask me if they resolved my issue, in case I got a call on them (which I almost always do) to rate them personally.

I did have a problem understanding your post though, so I can see why you'd have an issue finding someone that spoke a language you understand.

-CC

Last edited by clockcycle; 06-03-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dumbphone - Vogue - Touch Pro - Touch Pro 2 - Evo

Meanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "goodbye!" and you were like "noo wayyyy" and I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you"?

That was great.
And how I chopped you up to pieces and threw them in a fire? Thanks for the song, however, I liked it.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drac View Post
eeeexactly! cake should be chocolatey, not carroty. nor crunchy.
I don't know what the hell kind of carrot cake you been eating but carrot cake is awesome damnit.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G