PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D
Carrier: sprint

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Who's getting thier EVO thru Sprint Telesales?

Hey Who is gonna try calling Sprint Telesales and order their EVO come THursday morning June 3rd and have it delivered on the 4th ? I've never tried it myself but I think this how people get their device on the launch day. Im a UPS driver and this is what i noticed when the TP2, Iphones and the Ipad were released. Why wait in line and fight over parking, Sprint delivers overnite.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Who's getting thier EVO thru Sprint Telesales?

I always do that, but not on the 1st day. I like to see how the phone "shakes out" in the forums first, once the "new" wears off. Then see if it really does the things I need it to do. But the Telesales definitely does work and is very easy.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul

SnakeWall is a n00b

i will get my phone at sprint store because a friend knows someone that works there hopefully i will get my phone before anyone else. he will also give me a free car charger and a case. oh, and give me 25% discount off my bill for the 2 year contract
Old 05-25-2010, 02:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6700

johnq is keeping up the good workjohnq is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to johnq

agree, it dosnt matter how long it will take to get this phone as long as every things works fine,idont wanna do same mistake when igot my first touch pro not touch pro2 ..battery and heating issu
Old 05-25-2010, 03:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

TheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuff

I'll be using telesales again for this phone. I stopped at the local sprint store for giggles today and while they were aware the Evo was coming on June 4th they said they probably wouldn't get it for a few weeks after that. I live in such a lame area. I had my Touch Pro a month before it ever showed up in the local Sprint store.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

jbbosu is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jbbosu Send a message via MSN to jbbosu

If telesales can gurantee me a next day delivery, I'll do it there. It's a gamble..try and get it at a Sprint store, or order it via telesales and risk not getting it on time?
Old 05-25-2010, 01:04 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

telesales CANNOT guarente next day delivery..

they use standard buisness which is 2-5days technically..

last time we order phones from telesales close to the weekend(TP2 pre-release, Telesales only) MOst of us had to wait the weekend(and even till tuesday becaus eit was labor day weekend)

Just remember guys, NO Saturday Delivery with sprint either..

ordering EVO from telesales on launch day = waiting the whole weekend and watching and reading about the rest of us playing with our new devices..
Old 05-25-2010, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Munroe is becoming a great contributor

Get a sleeping bag, and camp it out! Its not that bad! lol.
I pre-ordered mine at Best Buy, and called them and set my appointment for 8am the morning of the 4th. I will be posting lots of amazing experiences for all of you all day on the 4th!

myspace.com/munroemusic
www.AmericaNationwide.com
Old 05-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

JeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm going to try telesales as well I also pre-ordered from best buy as a backup. I have always had good experiences with telesales, especially with returns.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
telesales CANNOT guarente next day delivery..

they use standard buisness which is 2-5days technically..

last time we order phones from telesales close to the weekend(TP2 pre-release, Telesales only) MOst of us had to wait the weekend(and even till tuesday becaus eit was labor day weekend)

Just remember guys, NO Saturday Delivery with sprint either..

ordering EVO from telesales on launch day = waiting the whole weekend and watching and reading about the rest of us playing with our new devices..
I've never had to wait more than 24 hours for a phone from Telesales. If I order on Thursday, it gets there Friday. Telesales should start selling this phone on Thursday, June 3, so they will be delivered by June 4th. It wouldn't make sense for them to open up the ordering on Friday (June 4th), only to have the users wait until Monday, at the earliest. Ordering my Hero was the same way. It was available in stores on Sunday, but I ordered it the thursday before, through Telesales, and had it the next day. I even ordered it around 2, or 3 pm.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G