PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

klimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Buy Appointment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
I told my boss to forget about me on the 4th...
Hopefully he doesn't forget about you all together.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

bb2ppc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to bb2ppc

I went to best buy and pre ordered mine on May 14... I got a call May 18... Made the appointment for 4pm
Old 05-27-2010, 11:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Kmagn13 is becoming a great contributor

Mine is setup for the 4th @ 9am....Now my BB is taking orders for the 2nd shipment.... anyone else here this?

DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
Old 05-27-2010, 11:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Prozakk is a n00b

No phone call for me...
Old 05-27-2010, 11:52 AM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I wouldn't worry too much if you haven't gotten a call yet, every store is different. Some stores won't call until the day before.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cmilviper is just getting started

If they don't call me....I'll just be walking in.....
Old 05-27-2010, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I was kinda worried when I hadn't received a call either but I live in a lower population are and figured maybe they just didn't worry bout it cuz not enough pre-orders. But surprise, I got a call yesterday evening. So some BB's are calling, some not at all and some are just figuring out their game plan and waiting to call. So I wouldn't fret it. Mind you that is easier to say than do being as I got my call heh. Sorry! But I would think if there was a concern of you not getting it on the 4th they woulda mentioned something the day you pre-ordered so I am sure you guys are all ok! Good Luck!
Old 05-27-2010, 01:10 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

I went to BB to see exactly what the deal was with the phone call and she just said she would be making them Thursday... now since I went Monday im not sure if that's today or next week.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

My Local BBY will be calling on the 3rd, I am 1st in line. I will b there b 4 they open.]

Shell
Old 05-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
My Best Buy..

My Best Buy mighty not have their $h!t together. I pre-ordered my phone and will be guaranteed one but when I was filling out the paperwork they said that they would be calling me to set up an appointment. So today I called them to see if I could schedule my time and the lady tells me that I'll need to come in on the 4th and schedule the time then come back at the designated time. This seems to be about the dumbest procedure I might have ever heard. I do know that if I go there I'm only going there once and they'll be sorting out my details at that time. The reason they told me that they would be scheduling appointments in the first place was to control the chaos and disorder. I guess they changed their mind and have opted for the chaos and disorder route. I'm hoping that when the manager calls me back he will tell me that I was misinformed on my call-in and in fact they are going to be scheduling appointments and can go ahead and give me my slot at this time, bright and early naturally.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G