PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cordodor is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to cordodor
Re: All 4G EVO Best Buy Pre-order Discussions Here

just got my Order Completion and invoice from EVP. I get a tracking number this afternoon. Hope it gets here tomorrow, but it's being sent from the east coast and I live on the west.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

allaidback is a n00b

wtf? I just went to go pick up my Evo and Best Buy said that the Sprint network was "down" and wouldn't be able to activate my phone till tomorrow????????????
Old 06-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pandera13 is a n00b

I got tired of waiting for Best Buy to take an hour or more per phone to activate. Told them to just give me the phone at the non-activated price and I would do the rest, wish I would have known about the price match. Called up Sprint, they activated the phone within 10 minutes, On Hold time included.

I'll bring it back and get the upgrade price once things settle down.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: go EVO go EVO go..go EVO go..EVO..EVO..
Threadstarter

cyespocket is keeping up the good workcyespocket is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to cyespocket

lol..that appointment horse shit went down the shit hole..didnt get to have my evo activated and sat down to talk to reps till an hour and a half after my nine o'clock appt..s"all good now though..yah sprint system went down but..was able to activate mine and my wifes phone..but we could get to the plan we wanted..thats the only bad thing..BAD GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDAMMMN the phone is one sexy mother beast! haha..happy evo everyone!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Yibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordodor View Post
just got my Order Completion and invoice from EVP. I get a tracking number this afternoon. Hope it gets here tomorrow, but it's being sent from the east coast and I live on the west.
Anyone else heard anything from EVP? Also cordodor, do they ship with UPS or FedEx?
Thanks

Update: Well I just got my order confirmation and still waiting on the tracking info. No friday delivery for me it seems :-\

Last edited by Yibrushn; 06-04-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO GGGG
Carrier: sprint

redbullque is a n00b

Well Ill add my lil 2 cents. I originally ordered my Evo about a week and a half ago. At that time I was told that I had just missed the cutoff for the 1st shipment and that I was number 10 on the second shipment list. Cool. Ill have to wait another week or so I thought. Since I was due for an upgrade and was now coming from the TP2 i decided to test drive a Hero. I had some mixed emotions about it as I used it for all of 5 days. Having had an unlocked TP2 I had to fight hard as hell to resist rooting the Hero. I did. yesterday morning I made a call to BB asking if the EVO was in playing dumb about the second shipment status. They told me to call back later in the day. About an hour later I received a call from BB telling me that they had an Evo for me and that I could pick it up at 4:30 today. I immediately went to the BB preparing to return the HERO to reactivate the upgrade status for my EVO. The BB mobile person, Tre, told me to just wait and do it when I picked up the EVO. He also told me that it was quite a possibility that if I came in early on Fri. and they were free that I could pick it up and have it activated. SHYATTTTT. I went there at 830 this morning and picked it up swapped out the 16 gb for the 8gb and just now am putting it down. Unfortunately I accidentally accepted the OTA update so no rooting for me ....................YET.:toothy7 :
Old 06-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

well a big FU to BB. they woulndnt price match the EVO at 449$ so i have no evo now. so pissed
Old 06-04-2010, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, soon EVO

Kingtut18 is becoming a great contributor

They wouldn't let me price match either, so looks like I'll be returning this phone. I even took in the flyer and there was a sprint rep there. I got some BS run-around saying that the phone is originally 700 and then to get to 449 they give you mail in rebates. WTF. Not even close. I showed them the brochure, he said that was wrong. So I will go back and just tell them, look you can have the phone back and I will go across the road and give my business to Sprint if you really want me to. They also wouldn't give me the free bluetooth headset (For pre-ordering), when I told them I didn't want there overpriced car adapter for 25 bucks or the zagg screen for 20 and an install fee.

This is looking like a horrible experience from BB, First time I went back shopping there in like a year too.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cordodor is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to cordodor

EVP ships w/ UPS, but i still haven't received mine yet. very frustrating.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G