PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Guide: Get your MSL without sprint or CDMA workshop

No workie for me either!!! Guess I'll have to call Sprint tomorrow!!!
Old 06-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hybrid Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff

lol theres even a thread here about it...
which links to this...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...45&postcount=1

and yes same method applies for evo
Your welcome
Old 06-08-2010, 05:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo 4G

dasfool is just getting started

Looks like this method no longer works if you installed the OTA upgrade.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

babyoche is a n00b

Fastest way to do this is calling sprint, this is what I told the lady. " I was just messing up with my new evo, can I have my mls" she said: "sure... (waited like 3 seconds) are you ready? it was that ez.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dumbphone - Vogue - Touch Pro - Touch Pro 2 - Evo

Meanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well, chat is no go for MSL. Guess I will have to call them.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:03 PM
hpg
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

hpg is a n00b
Talking Re: Guide: Get your MSL without sprint or CDMA workshop

Hey I tried to find the MSL code without Sprint or CDMA workshop but no success. I used the demo ver. of CDMA workshop step by step and it Freakin worked. It took half the time I spent looking in Alogcat. I unplugged the EVO this morning around 7am, now its all most 5pm and the battery is at 70 percent! Whereas b4 it would be dead.I changed SCI to 0, ACCOLC to 2, enabled EVRC-B in Home Orig and Roam Orig. HELL YEAH inya FACE Sprint!!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz

Speaking of getting MSL numbers from wireless carriers lol I got bored one day (warning of explicit language) and decied to do a spin off from the iphone 4 vs evo videos. I used my own personal experience i didnt really say these things per-say lol but it was def what I was thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ymXah1rco
Old 07-07-2010, 02:05 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbunniz View Post
Speaking of getting MSL numbers from wireless carriers lol I got bored one day (warning of explicit language) and decied to do a spin off from the iphone 4 vs evo videos. I used my own personal experience i didnt really say these things per-say lol but it was def what I was thinking.

Nice! I was sooo offended btw with the language!!
Old 07-07-2010, 05:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpg View Post
Hey I tried to find the MSL code without Sprint or CDMA workshop but no success. I used the demo ver. of CDMA workshop step by step and it Freakin worked. It took half the time I spent looking in Alogcat. I unplugged the EVO this morning around 7am, now its all most 5pm and the battery is at 70 percent! Whereas b4 it would be dead.I changed SCI to 0, ACCOLC to 2, enabled EVRC-B in Home Orig and Roam Orig. HELL YEAH inya FACE Sprint!!!!
Changing your SCI to 0 couldn't save battery, it will likely use more. And neither would changing the ACCOLC save any, though it wouldn't make any negative difference. The only ACCOLC numbers that do anything are 0 and 1, which are cell system priority codes for first responders. All other numbers do nothing, unless you like the placebo effect.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbunniz View Post

This convo sounds way to similar lol. I am tired of sprint wasting my time with there 20 minute repetative apoploges before transfering and stupid things like that.

Also sprints customer service is declining again. Just wanted to put that out there. Still getting great signal and great data speeds with the Evo 3g but other then that. I basicly want to shuv a big dilido in all the sprints service reps mouths just to shut them the hell up. They litterly must be hiring people who dont know a phone from a hole in the ground.

"A phone.. WTF is that?"
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G