PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

markus_del_marko is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can I possibly add an additional line to purchase the Evo...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLovatScout View Post
lmao what the hell! Why won't they call ME ask ask me that!? Suckaz.

im sprint premier and ive had alot of issues with them the past year. that's also why i get 27% off my bill + an extra $20 off for the next two years.

currently my hero is jacked, im on my 3rd replacement. i called sprint tonight and demanded another phone, either the evo or moment. they said they only allow 3 replacements per year which i know is bullsh**. so ill be calling corporate tomorrow. you just have to be persistent with them.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave01978 View Post
if you get it from sprint is 299-100mir, if you get it at rat shack, or best buy its 199 no mir. Thats why i ordered from the rat shack
Other than if someone had Instant Savings credit on their account, why the hell would anyone buy from Sprint!? What a deal. Especially the Pre-Order at Radioshack and the free $20 for an accessory.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

markus_del_marko is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLovatScout View Post
Other than if someone had Instant Savings credit on their account, why the hell would anyone buy from Sprint!? What a deal. Especially the Pre-Order at Radioshack and the free $20 for an accessory.

sprint will sell the phone cheaper than best buy. i know this from when i was pricing the pre, pixi and the hero.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus_del_marko View Post
sprint will sell the phone cheaper than best buy. i know this from when i was pricing the pre, pixi and the hero.
Well as of right now, the money you put down is cheaper at BB and RS over Sprint. ...right?
Old 05-27-2010, 03:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

I think people are a little confused on a couple of things...

Correct the price to add a line is 19.99/mo. however, there is an extra premium data charge of 10.00/mo. for the evo= 30.00 more /mo.

Also, the $150 "instant discount" is off the FULL RETAIL price of the phone. Either you get the 150 off OR new line pricing, whichever is better. New line price is ALWAYS better unless it is a cheapo phone.

SOME sprint stores use MIR. Preferred retailers and other 3rd party retailers DO NOT do MIR. They have instant rebates. (wireless express, best buy, radio shack etc.)
Old 05-27-2010, 04:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

do you have to pay 10 per line that uses the evo? i have a family everything data plan... wondering if i get the evo with $10 fee, if another line can bank off that same 10 bucks with another evo... or would i have to pay 20 bucks for two evos on the same account?
Old 05-27-2010, 04:57 AM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

I believe it's $10 per line that has an EVO... But I'd be glad to be wrong!
Old 05-27-2010, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Adding an additional line will cost more thought the duration of the two years. As been stated you will do better to just buy the phone out of contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
I think people are a little confused on a couple of things...

Correct the price to add a line is 19.99/mo. however, there is an extra premium data charge of 10.00/mo. for the evo= 30.00 more /mo.

Also, the $150 "instant discount" is off the FULL RETAIL price of the phone. Either you get the 150 off OR new line pricing, whichever is better. New line price is ALWAYS better unless it is a cheapo phone.

SOME sprint stores use MIR. Preferred retailers and other 3rd party retailers DO NOT do MIR. They have instant rebates. (wireless express, best buy, radio shack etc.)

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 05-27-2010 at 10:01 AM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G