PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HtC EvO
Carrier: Sprint

jdefran is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EVO Battery Model Number

Hey all...well at least someone that is sooo spoiled they have an EVO already, can you please tell me the model number on the battery? Since I preordered with Radio Shack I may put that 'accessory gift card' towards a battery if they have it. According to seido's website it is the same as TouchPro2/TILT II/Hero but did not see those on their website.

Thank you kindly!
Old 05-26-2010, 05:11 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: EVO Battery Model Number

Rhod160

cw

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:12 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdefran View Post
Hey all...well at least someone that is sooo spoiled they have an EVO already, can you please tell me the model number on the battery? Since I preordered with Radio Shack I may put that 'accessory gift card' towards a battery if they have it. According to seido's website it is the same as TouchPro2/TILT II/Hero but did not see those on their website.

Thank you kindly!
tp2 batteries do work on evo if that helps.
think this will help.
http://www.batterytrader.com/sprint-...e=URL_LANGUAGE

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 05-26-2010 at 05:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Kmagn13 is becoming a great contributor

Glad i kept my battery from my old tp2.... I just knew it would come in handy!!!

DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
Old 05-27-2010, 12:07 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmagn13 View Post
Glad i kept my battery from my old tp2.... I just knew it would come in handy!!!
LOL, I guess the tp2 still has its purpose. I can see it now, my new evo desktop battery charger with a 3.6" touch screen.

Old 05-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
LOL, I guess the tp2 still has its purpose. I can see it now, my new evo desktop battery charger with a 3.6" touch screen.
Yeah, my spare battery charger has a digital readout, and a red/green led to tell me when its done.

I can also surf the web, but who cares...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G