PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 11:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: WALL PAPER and learning how too's LOL
Carrier: Cricket

mr_joe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO 4G /Supersonic HANDS ON!!!

mmmmm beefy. Fiance already knows what i want for my B day in June.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:16 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
... Is there now a skype application for Android lol?...
No official mobile Skype app out for Android yet but Skype shows that there is on in development for the Verzon network.

This device seems awesome. Maybe some one can convince me to dump WebOS for Android. I'm loving my Palm Pre still for it's multi tasking abilities and hardware keyboard.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

madoc is keeping up the good workmadoc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_joe View Post
mmmmm beefy. Fiance already knows what i want for my B day in June.
And she better deliver or the wedding is off! jk
Old 03-24-2010, 01:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Machina2o2 is just getting started

I dunno why you guys are making a big deal about the internal storage I for one am glad they didnt shaft us with 8gb limit imposed on the VZ phone. I had an iphone and the storage was limiting and the only option was for me to sell my iphone for the bigger model vs the microsd card I could have just bought and swapped. ASa for the phone overall I live in a 4G soon to be market where 3G is being destroyed by the heavy aircard users in the area. This is gonna be huge im so glad i have the 9 extra batteries from my TP2 which will work on the EVO.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
No official mobile Skype app out for Android yet but Skype shows that there is on in development for the Verzon network.

This device seems awesome. Maybe some one can convince me to dump WebOS for Android. I'm loving my Palm Pre still for it's multi tasking abilities and hardware keyboard.

How about the fact that this phone is awesome? Android is heating up at an incredible pace and Palm is on life support. You're going to have to jump ship soon anyways, this is the device to jump to for sure.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:28 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
How about the fact that this phone is awesome? Android is heating up at an incredible pace and Palm is on life support. You're going to have to jump ship soon anyways, this is the device to jump to for sure.

Good points. Plus there are way more apps for the Android. Anyone else?
Old 03-25-2010, 12:16 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post

You live in San Antonio, TX which has 4G already..consider yourself convinced!

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This phone might actually save Sprint...

If the pricing and data plan is in in the "reasonable range" they probably will have trouble keeping it in stock.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:04 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
This phone might actually save Sprint...

If the pricing and data plan is in in the "reasonable range" they probably will have trouble keeping it in stock.
Their biggest thing would be educating the average consumer...you know what 4g and the specs on the phone are but most people don't..they really gotta get their marketing division and show this phone running circles around everything else.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPCT7380SP
Carrier: Sprint-EWD

MaxLOL is a n00b

Would've loved AMOLED and some more RAM. Its going to be tough to pass this up.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Tags
evo 4g, lemon, mic