PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 10:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO &TP2 share the same battery

Appreciate the heads up. I've not been able to frequent the forums as much and missed this tidbit. Thanks again OP!

-CC
Old 05-25-2010, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Appreciate the heads up. I've not been able to frequent the forums as much and missed this tidbit. Thanks again OP!

-CC
Glad I can help the community,thanks for all your guys to hit the "Thanks" for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Munroe is becoming a great contributor

The generic batteries from Hong Kong are fine and I've used them without issues since September when I got my TP2. If you can get them from NY though it will definitely be faster!

myspace.com/munroemusic
www.AmericaNationwide.com
Old 05-25-2010, 11:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

To the original poster. Thank you. Specific information like this while "certain" people may have known it, it's great you posted it. I was considering an EVO but was waiting to find out information like this. Don't listen too much to the people who are being negative, even those of us who have been around a while don't have all the information. It's useful and shared information like this that is truly helpful.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

markus_del_marko is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjrandon View Post
Well, I didn't know so I'm thankful for the post. You guys really need to lighten up. No wonder the community is shifting to other forums.

going where? xda is worse than here by 10 fold. but yeah ive noticed how slow this place is anymore.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:47 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus_del_marko View Post
going where? xda is worse than here by 10 fold. but yeah ive noticed how slow this place is anymore.
i kinda figured it was because there hasn't been a major phone release in the last few months (with exception of the Incredible, but this forum has naturally been more geared towards sprint) we'll probably see traffic explode with the Evo launch and then a steady incline towards fall when more phone info starts leaking and phones start launching
Old 05-25-2010, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

guess i am keeping my spares
Old 05-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269

anyone heard of this battery/awake time issue??
http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...98#post2340898
Old 05-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

News to me also, thanks. I'm still on the Diamond. Good to know that there are several choices.

Re: The Hong Kong batteries and cheap batteries.
I personally have never had any issues with super cheap batteries from Hong Kong. I've bought them before for other phones/mp3 players and my PSP. Never had anything blowup yet. *knocks on laminated formica desktop*
Old 05-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

I have to be real, i've played with a live evo and i didn't know this info, good looking out OP!
Google is the next skynet

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G