PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO!!!
Carrier: sprint

Drac is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPCGeeks meeting other "Geeks" in lines...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yibrushn View Post
I wonder what the correlation between winmo and gun ownership is?? seems like all of you guys are carrying!
*shrug* been carrying for about 35 years (and I'm only 40! *L*), exmilitary, done all types of security (bouncer, surveilance, band security, personal security, store security, L.E.-lite (rent-a-cop *L*)), it's a habit. *L*

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
its funny everyone talking about packing , do you guys think its that serious? if someone wanted to rob me for my evo i wouldn't even put up a fight, i would give it to him, walk back in, cut in front of everyone and buy another one, lol. Sprint stores arent taking pre orders so its not like they would be giving someone's away.
must be nice to have that kind of money. giving up encourages that type of behaviour. fighting back and standing up for yourself, even if you lose, helps discourage that behaviour.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

newguy157 is a n00b

I didn't even think that many people used smartphones in The "D"! When I walk into the Sprint store most of the people I see have stupid phones like a BlackBerry or an Instinct!
Old 05-25-2010, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC® Touch Pro™ 2 /// HTC® Evo™ 4G
Carrier: Sprint®
Threadstarter

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Cool Re: PPCGeeks meeting other "Geeks" in lines...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drac View Post
*shrug* been carrying for about 35 years (and I'm only 40! *L*), exmilitary, done all types of security (bouncer, surveilance, band security, personal security, store security, L.E.-lite (rent-a-cop *L*)), it's a habit. *L*

must be nice to have that kind of money. giving up encourages that type of behaviour. fighting back and standing up for yourself, even if you lose, helps discourage that behaviour.
You my friend, are an obvious Conservative! I LOVE THAT!

Rock on brother! I'm sure that you appreciate the work of Ted Nugent as well?
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1
Old 05-25-2010, 03:06 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
LMAO, too funny. I am on the southside, which store will you be at?
I pre-ordered at BB but they're makin me nervous by not giving me an appointment yet.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettocowboy248 View Post
in detroit we dont put up with that sh**. ill stab/shoot/or use anything else i have available lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22320444@N08/4204839777/

haha true.....hell if I can't find anything I'll just Mike Tyson their a** and go for the ear.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Almost a VIP

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
I pre-ordered at BB but they're makin me nervous by not giving me an appointment yet.
I was the first to order mine from my local BBY, I better be the first on the list as well.

Shell
Old 05-25-2010, 03:08 PM
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
its funny everyone talking about packing , do you guys think its that serious? if someone wanted to rob me for my evo i wouldn't even put up a fight, i would give it to him, walk back in, cut in front of everyone and buy another one, lol. Sprint stores arent taking pre orders so its not like they would be giving someone's away.
Oh its definitely that serious to me when you're talking about $500 cash... you're basically taking like 3/4 my work week pay home with you... no sir. I dont know where you're from but around here not too many people ARENT packin lol... 40 cal is my tool of daily choice.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

markus_del_marko is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/5.0.18302/18.674; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks View Post
Detroit MI
Sprint store on Gratiot in Roseville
You camping out?
your gonna camp out over a phone? wow ive heard it all now.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:11 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drac View Post
man i have too much to live for plus i'm a 6'4 african american, I highly doubt i'm the guy they're looking for.
Not to mention i play basketball every day, i'm probably in better shape then the bum trying to rob me.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 05-25-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy157 View Post
Best Buy,
Southfield Mi (off of I696 and Telegraph)

They told me they would call me on the 4th.........so no camping out nor bringing protection for me.....even though I will have my 4 month old son with me (he looks like a grown-up already) because if I have a baby in one hand and the EVO in the other.......no one will try to hurt us......right..................RIGHT?
I'll tell ya what....I am about 25 min. away by I696. I will hold on to your EVO so you can take care of your son....yeah...yeah....thats the ticket.

Last edited by searcher61; 05-25-2010 at 03:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G